I used to think roping was cucked

Abhorrence

Abhorrence

Kraken
Now I see it's the logical conclusion someone like me can come to because the other option is living a hiki rotter life where you just isolate yourself from everyone and indulge in copes which will leave you even more empty overtime

Hikikomoris leave a empty hollow consoomerist life where everyone in society looks down upon them and more often than not they are severely depressed which shouldn't be a surprise because the life they live is unnatural as fuck

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Tabula Rasa, Ricky212 and 5 others
We need to commit mass murder

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Autismcel, Sprinkles and 1 other person
The worst is trying to rope and then failing

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Ricky212
Roping is cucked. Being a hikki is cucked.

Just go out as a proper mujahid or a cause. You need to be a seHITLER my Turk bhai :feelsyay:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and Abhorrence
@Tabula Rasa share your thoughts on this

Think about this for 2 minutes then respond

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Tabula Rasa
Roping is cucked. Being a hikki is cucked.

Just go out as a proper mujahid or a cause. You need to be a seHITLER my Turk bhai :feelsyay:
On second thought death is scary
I just need to move to Iran

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, PointOfNoReturn and SecularIslamist
Can't it be both? At least in the worst cases.

But let me play devil's advocate and say this. Living is cucked because then you're 'putting up' with being mogged and not going ER most of the time. Being a monk would be more sigma, but as long as you're engaging with society you're essentially reenforcing it's validity.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Ricky212, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
Roids, Buddhism, ladyboys, face tattoos, and LL. You’ll never think about suicide again

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: pig_face, bloomercel, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
On second thought death is scary
I just need to move to Iran
Iran is cucked and not too different from Turkey. One generation away from being the most westernised liberal country. Won't be surprised if regime falls this century.

Mountains of Chechnya or Afghanistan is ideal.

• +1
Roids, Buddhism, ladyboys, face tattoos, and LL. You’ll never think about suicide again

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, TsarTsar444 and Sprinkles
Cucked if you do, cucked if you dont

• +1
Just become a problem for people if it’s gotten to this point. Be a menace, refuse to obey by societal norms, steal, damage, deface. Create a psychic mess for sororities by throwing bricks through their windows at 4am. There is a grey zone between ending your life and being a normie cuck, live there and thrive.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, bloomercel, Proto Indo-Incel and 2 others
Just become a problem for people if it’s gotten to this point. Be a menace, refuse to obey by societal norms, steal, damage, deface. Create a psychic mess for sororities by throwing bricks through their windows at 4am. There is a grey zone between ending your life and being a normie cuck, live there and thrive.
Yeah this is the way
Detach from society and live life on your own terms and have some fun

Very based response on second thought this is the conclusion people like me should come to, not suicide

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Biebercel
Yeah this is the way

Very based response on second thought this is the conclusion people like me should come to, not suicide
Unironically, once you no longer care about society and live accordingly, some dumb bitch will fall in love with you. One of the biggest caveats to the black pill is that women find men who act anti-social attractive, and to be a man who is anti-social, but from decision rather than stupidity is rare.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Proto Indo-Incel, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
Yeah this is the way

In 2017, over the course of 6 months, I broke the windows, did a burnout on the lawn, installed a wifi/3g jammer next to, lit the bushes on fire of a local sorority that this girl who I was seeing rushed with and then they gaslit her into thinking I was a weirdo for posting a photoshopped picture of my friends and I in a historical picture of confederate soldiers. The next year, the amount of psychic torture I was able to inflict on the entire house of girls legitimately was negative karmic energy to exceed 100 normal peoples lifetime allowances. The thing is, I grew more powerful, nothing could stop me that year. I could feel the submission from the room when I walked into class. Legitimately 5 girls randomly called me dad during seperate lab and recitation sessions in different classes independently. A woman who wanted to be a witch or something attempted to rape me for my semen (invited me over and drugged some tea, had ropes under her bed for tying.) I’m not saying that there is really some energy in the world that you give off, but maybe subconsciously, dominance over others projects, and an evil dominance projects in a way that no one has seen before.

• Woah
  • Love it