I used to think those pedo hunters were cringe until

The Grinch

The Grinch

💲 Get Lifetime VIP for $50 with coupon code
Until I signed on those incel forums and saw how disgusting pedos really are. A lot of incels here who advocate for so called lolis :sick: and talk about little children in such a perverted sexual way just show how sick they are in the mind. I know exactly that if they weren’t such scared little pussies and pushovers, they would go out and rape children right now in this moment, they are a threat to helpless beings and it’s good they’re getting hunted

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, 0S4MA, nope and 14 others
Until I signed on those incel forums and saw how disgusting pedos really are. A lot of incels here who advocate for so called lolis :sick: and talk about little children in such a perverted sexual way just show how sick they are in the mind. I know exactly that if they weren’t such scared little pussies and pushovers, they would go out and rape children right now in this moment, they are a threat to helpless beings and it’s good they’re getting hunted
epstein mindset

"pedo" hunters go for guys who target teenagers not children.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Jova, FascisstChad and 10 others
I think it’s cringe when they just let them go

Hey man i'm absolutely against towards anything sexual to do with literal children. But females don't just suddenly become adult at 18 or 16. There are even alot of 14 yo whores etc (and alot that aren't).. the age is a number thing unironically holds some value

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
The only pedo hunters I can't understand are the ones that just catch pedos and use them as a way to just beat someone up and never call the police. The pedos def deserve it, but at least have the police on stand by.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, TechnoBoss, xegigi and 1 other person
It would be very obvious that it's a decoy to the pedos if a child is on a dating app.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xegigi and Paul7
Hey man i'm absolutely against towards anything sexual to do with literal children. But females don't just suddenly become adult at 18 or 16. There are even alot of 14 yo whores etc (and alot that aren't).. the age is a number thing unironically holds some value
A 14 year old is mentally still a child with no life experience, that’s what makes it weird.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, got.daim, tombradylover and 4 others
A 14 year old is mentally still a child with no life experience, that’s what makes it weird.
Most 14 yo have more relationship experience than me probably lol..

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male
agreed, we need pedos like @jacky hanma off the streets

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: xegigi and jacky hanma
Most 14 yo have more relationship experience than me probably lol..
And that means they are mentally more mature than you, is that what you think?

And that means they are mentally more mature than you, is that what you think?
Well i have been the same more or less since 14-15ish, i might be even more retarded etc nowadays

• +1
Well i have been the same more or less since 14-15ish, i might be even more retarded etc nowadays
Then you’re probably mentally ill, because that’s not normal

The grinch just stole my Christmas! My plans are ruined!

does barret look like a pedo?
IMG 4611

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, tombradylover, nope and 4 others
Old niggas have ruined the dating market for youngcels, thank you old fags for turning bitches of our generation into mentally ill sluts. We need to behead old people

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Then you’re probably mentally ill, because that’s not normal
You can't be surprised people here aren't always normal bro, also In ancient times even 14 and 25 was okay

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Nigga so mad I said he's not mysterious :lul:

Get off my dick nigga
thought so, typical projecting low T niggers always the ones scared to post their subhuman failed DNA

Image66

• Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
thought so, typical projecting low T niggers always the ones scared to post their subhuman failed DNA
Wtf is this nigga rambling Abt post ur face first

You can't be surprised people here aren't always normal bro, also In ancient times even 14 and 25 was okay
In ancient times people sacrificed their babies for rituals and imaginary gods

Children are one thing but I really don't care about people who want to bang girls around 14 and up. I just don't.

What did you think nigga, that pedos just want to cuddle jfl

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
In ancient times people sacrificed their babies for rituals and imaginary gods
There are countries with age of consent at 14 etc.. what makes you think that the "right" values are the ones you think of. That's subjective right?

• +1
Yep, it's so cringe when they make the decoy 16-17, exposes that they're desperate for content.

• +1
Reactions: Paul7 and try2beme
There are countries with age of consent at 14 etc.. what makes you think that the "right" values are the ones you think of. That's subjective right?
14 year olds are too stupid to give up their body, their mothers still look after them constantly still..
Sex, drugs, relationships taint a human being, u should be 15-16+ same age to be responsible for urself when ur parents let you go

brain development finishes in 20s and u niggas just hop on whatever shows premature signs of puberty

U are normalizing sex for children 🤡

14 year olds are too stupid to give up their body, their mothers still look after them constantly still..
Sex, drugs, relationships taint a human being, u should be 15-16+ same age to be responsible for urself when ur parents let you go

brain development finishes in 20s and u niggas just hop on whatever shows premature signs of puberty

How do you determine these things? What about the fact that girls develop 1-2 years earlier, what about the individual? These things are much more important in determining someone's brain/or maturity level. So ppl with sub-80IQ should never consent right? All this 'acceptable age' shit is shaped by society. I'm now less mature than at 14 dead serious

• +1
How do you determine these things? What about the fact that girls develop 1-2 years earlier, what about the individual? These things are much more important in determining someone's brain/or maturity level. So ppl with sub-80IQ should never consent right? All this 'acceptable age' shit is shaped by society. I'm now less mature than at 14 dead serious
That means women cannot date guys younger than them because its weird

People with sub 80iq getting laid is likely rape too if u dont comprehend what ur doing the same way individuals with lack of life experience do. U wouldnt let a kid drive, do drugs, ect because its not for their age..

Somethings are meant to be gatekept dude

That means women cannot date guys younger than them because its weird

People with sub 80iq getting laid is likely rape too if u dont comprehend what ur doing the same way individuals with lack of life experience do. U wouldnt let a kid drive, do drugs, ect because its not for their age..

Somethings are meant to be gatekept dude
Sub 80 IQ is harsh lol, maybe 70 is a better landmark but yea. There's no rule that extremly low conscious people can't have sex, and if there was it would be a huge scandal. No one is against that, but are against younger, yet still more aware females having sex. So what's the point, these rules aren't based on anything actually. Also some people mature faster and some slower etc..

Also there's the question that if life and society isn't fair why should you be anyway, but that's another thing

Sub 80 IQ is harsh lol, maybe 70 is a better landmark but yea. There's no rule that extremly low conscious people can't have sex, and if there was it would be a huge scandal. No one is against that, but are against younger, yet still more aware females having sex. So what's the point, these rules aren't based on anything actually. Also some people mature faster and some slower etc..

Also there's the question that if life and society isn't fair why should you be anyway, but that's another thing
Girls lose their virginity to boys their age most the time, so its not even a growns man business JFL

Just use a human trafficker and his victims to account for the avergae person theory

If ur attracted to kids admit it
Drop the mental gymnastics

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THEIR MENTAL BULLSHIT NIGGA, they are women :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL

they are genetically made to be ruled and conquered, it's only subhuman and disgusting because of faggot western culture promiscuity and getting railed by BBC before marriage

back then they would get married, raised to be a loving mother, and have multiple children, which still exists in mena thank god

fucking jew wanna raise the age gap when she becomes a disgusting corrupted roastie HAG :feelskek: especially in todays modern internet age

MUH MENTALITY :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: KYS

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Just use a human trafficker and his victims to account for the avergae person theory

If ur attracted to kids admit it
Drop the mental gymnastics
It's a joke lol

Not sure you read what i wrote bc u didn't give arguments rly, but you can choose to not agree if you like. I think my explanations were pretty logical :feelsokman:

It's a joke lol

Not sure you read what i read what i said bc u didn't give arguments, but you can choose to not agree if you like. I think my explanations were pretty logical :feelsokman:
Ew at trying to logic your way into fucking kids under 15 as a 25+ year old. People like you have no souls and sound like jews

There is absolutely zero problems with finding a 15 year old attractive and wanting to fuck her. If you don’t, you have a problem not me! But finding an 8 year old attractive is weird as they will have difficulties with offspring, but 14+ is perfectly fine! The optimal age for offspring health is when the mother is between 14 to early 20s, that’s when they look their best. I’ve seen countless women look like they literally melt in their 20s!
Same girl in prime vs post prime
IMG 7329
IMG 7327

You are a homosexual faggot if you wouldn’t sleep with this girl!
IMG 6767

• +1
Ew at trying to logic your way into fucking kids under 15 as a 25+ year old. People like you have no souls and sound like jews
normal ass age gap 50 years ago :feelskek: suddenly its all bad

morals created from thin air mumbai asylum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad, uglysub8male and Paul7
normal ass age gap 50 years ago :feelskek: suddenly its all bad

morals created from thin air mumbai asylum
Cry about human beings advancing stopping u from getting pussy

Ew at trying to logic your way into fucking kids under 15. People like you have no souls and sound like jews
Bro i would think you'd think bit more rationally, we are on a :blackpill: forum. You realize alot think that ppl here are deranged too. I'm sorry but you act like an emotional :bluepill: foid right now. This is why i don't like arguing with people, it doesn't achieve anything

• +1
There is absolutely zero problems with finding a 15 year old attractive and wanting to fuck her. If you don’t, you have a problem not me! But finding an 8 year old attractive is weird as they will have difficulties with offspring, but 14+ is perfectly fine! The optimal age for offspring health is when the mother is between 14 to early 20s, that’s when they look their best. I’ve seen countless women look like they literally melt in their 20s!
Same girl in prime vs post prime
View attachment 3054970View attachment 3054971

You are a homosexual faggot if you wouldn’t sleep with this girl!
View attachment 3054982
ISTG every 20yo female ik have hit the wall so fucking hard, i remember when i was 15 they looked so clean, pure, and have the glow on them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and FascisstChad
Bro i would think you'd think bit more rationally, we are on a :blackpill: forum. You realize alot think that ppl here are deranged too. I'm sorry but you act like an emotional :bluepill: foid right now.
You sound like a bitchless incel
Imagine trying to rationalise something illogical

You guys get zero bitches to look at under 16 yos

ISTG every 20yo female ik have hit the wall so fucking hard, i remember when i was 15 they looked so clean, pure, and have the glow on them
100%, it’s so fucking weird, their was even a girl who looked her best at 16 but started to hit the wall at fucking 15! She didn’t get fat or anything, her features and glow just disappeared. I can find women over 25 attractive but none have ever put a smile on my face by just looking at them like a prime jb!

Natalie peaked in Leon the professional anyone who says otherwise has erection dysfunction!
IMG 7512
IMG 7511

IMG 7510

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and egyptianKang