I used to think those pedo hunters were cringe until

Cry about human beings advancing stopping u from getting pussy
im not crying about anything nigga, it's legal in mena and i'll probably do it next year after i settle my businesses, nothing wrong with marrying a young girl, having multiple children, paying for everything, and having the Family unit present 24/7 whilst also being religious

how is that not advanced, she will also be virgin, more likely to be loyal and have more satisfaction than any retarded corporate job, raising kids whilst i cook steak in the backyard :lul:

i just kinda feel bad for western niggas since jews cucked them hard :feelskek: they got 6th graders losing virginities and shit.. and the age of consent will be 25 by 2030 probably :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
You sound like a bitchless incel
Imagine trying to rationalise something illogical

You guys get zero bitches to look at under 16 yos
But it's not illogical i explained very clearly my standpoint, i see nothing wrong with it, and you didn't even point anything wrong either. You don't agree ok, because that's your own moral standpoint (altho purely emotional and you can't put it to words), i have my own which i explained. Also you don't know my age either so stop with being so emotional, and assuming things.

Also JFL calling everyone incels when you don't agree, you're no better than redditors

Last edited:
im not crying about anything nigga, it's legal in mena and i'll probably do it next year after i settle my businesses, nothing wrong with marrying a young girl, having multiple children, paying for everything, and having the Family unit present 24/7 whilst also being religious

how is that not advanced, she will also be virgin, more likely to be loyal and have more satisfaction than any retarded corporate job, raising kids whilst i cook steak in the backyard :lul:

i just kinda feel bad for western niggas since jews cucked them hard :feelskek: they got 6th graders losing virginities and shit.. and the age of consent will be 25 by 2030 probably :feelshaha:
Bro read my threads with him

100%, it’s so fucking weird, their was even a girl who looked her best at 16 but started to hit the wall at fucking 15! She didn’t get fat or anything, her features and glow just disappeared. I can find women over 25 attractive but none have ever put a smile on my face by just looking at them like a prime jb!

Natalie peaked in Leon the professional anyone who says otherwise has erection dysfunction!
View attachment 3054994View attachment 3054995
View attachment 3054996

Natalie did not peak there nigga, she peaked at star wars when she 16-18 :feelskek:

but i get your point, foids hit the wall so fast and peak very early, the loss of glow is due to innocence

Natalie did not peak there nigga, she peaked at star wars when she 16-18 :feelskek:

but i get your point, foids hit the wall so fast and peak very early, the loss of glow is due to innocence
Not really a loss of innocence, the glow is physical and genetic. Women in nature maintain the glow till their late 20s some even in their early 30s. But we live in a degenerated world, we are inferior to our grandparents and them inferior to their own. Each generation gets worse food and is poisoned with chemicals ruining our health and the advent of modern medicine has allowed those who would either die or never reproduce in a natural world to live and procreate creating inferior generations!

IMG 7520
IMG 7519
IMG 7518

• Woah
Reactions: egyptianKang
Not really a loss of innocence, the glow is physical and genetic. Women in nature maintain the glow till their late 20s some even in their early 30s. But we live in a degenerated world, we are inferior to our grandparents and them inferior to their own. Each generation gets worse food and is poisoned with chemicals ruining our health and the advent of modern medicine has allowed those who would either die or never reproduce in a natural world to live and procreate creating inferior generations!

View attachment 3055013View attachment 3055014View attachment 3055015

what can we do to reverse that shi :dafuckfeels: im blessed to have whole anabolic diet due to father since childhood, raw milk, meat, and he knew about all that processed shit, seed oils, decades before it started trending like a few years ago

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
what can we do to reverse that shi :dafuckfeels: im blessed to have whole anabolic diet due to father since childhood, raw milk, meat, and he knew about all that processed shit, seed oils, decades before it started trending like a few years ago
There is no reversing it at a large scale. The only option is to secure your height and the health of future generations.

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
You proly look like that wojak irl

Subhuman defending pedofiles on an incel forum
I’m not defending people attracted to prepubescent minors :soy:

• Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme
Ew at trying to logic your way into fucking kids under 15 as a 25+ year old. People like you have no souls and sound like jews
Jfl at your minimum being 15. You’re literally no different. We can mostly agree except 14 minimum is fine

But it's not illogical i explained very clearly my standpoint, i see nothing wrong with it, and you didn't even point anything wrong either. You don't agree ok, because that's your own moral standpoint (altho purely emotional and you can't put it to words), i have my own which i explained. Also you don't know my age either so stop with being so emotional, and assuming things.

Also JFL calling everyone incels when you don't agree, you're no better than redditors
He is clearly a :soy: redditor

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69