I used to troll fat girls by raising their ego and making them ask out chads in school

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
When I was 17 if I hated a fat girl secretly, I'd always befriend her. Once I'd befriend these girls, I'd always tell them they look amazing and really boost their ego and tell them that random chads in our school were checking them out. I'd always say shit like "boys would LOVE it if girls make the first move, honestly confidence is so sexy. You're good looking too, why would he even reject you?". And so on, I'd feed these girls delusional lies and really make them over estimate their SMV. This process would take months but the end result was so FUCKING GOOD.

The day comes and this fat girl would ask a chad out on a date, and surprise surprise the chad would reject her - these were popular jock type chads too, if they were seen with some low tier fat girl who isn't very popular their rep will die LMAO. And so this fat girl would end up crying an insane amount and being hurt.

Funniest thing is, they'd always come back to me and I'd rebuild their confidence up. All so they could be rejected JFL!

This was probably one of the highest IQ forms of trolling I would do, but it would only be reserved for those who I really hated.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IMPROVINATOR, Sub0, Looks234 and 44 others
iu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, gogger, FrameMogger and 7 others
the man I am today and the man I was 4 years ago is completely different. When I was 17/18 I was a prick and would do bad things.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, Deleted member 17791 and FrameMogger
the man I am today and the man I was 4 years ago is completely different. When I was 17/18 I was a prick and would do bad things.
You're obviously proud of it so this means nothing. Pretty based tho :feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 18340, FrameMogger and 2 others
When I was 17 if I hated a fat girl secretly, I'd always befriend her. Once I'd befriend these girls, I'd always tell them they look amazing and really boost their ego and tell them that random chads in our school were checking them out. I'd always say shit like "boys would LOVE it if girls make the first move, honestly confidence is so sexy. You're good looking too, why would he even reject you?". And so on, I'd feed these girls delusional lies and really make them over estimate their SMV. This process would take months but the end result was so FUCKING GOOD.

The day comes and this fat girl would ask a chad out on a date, and surprise surprise the chad would reject her - these were popular jock type chads too, if they were seen with some low tier fat girl who isn't very popular their rep will die LMAO. And so this fat girl would end up crying an insane amount and being hurt.

Funniest thing is, they'd always come back to me and I'd rebuild their confidence up. All so they could be rejected JFL!

This was probably one of the highest IQ forms of trolling I would do, but it would only be reserved for those who I really hated.
Devilpilled

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18340 and Deleted member 17791
You're obviously proud of it so this means nothing. Pretty based tho :feelsez:
Yes I can see the humour in my actions, however I don't do stuff like that anymore. When I was 18 I remember setting myself on tinder as gay so I could get money off homos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Gaygymmaxx, Sny and 3 others
being ugly and confident is the worst combination. You rack up way too many negative social experiences, rejections, etc.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, UnluckyRedSmith, Deleted member 18479 and 8 others

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Yes I can see the humour in my actions, however I don't do stuff like that anymore. When I was 18 I remember setting myself on tinder as gay so I could get money off homos
:feelshah:

being ugly and confident is the worst combination. You rack up way too many negative social experiences, rejections, etc.
Being ugly and confident is good. It's when you're ugly and bold/daring you get fucked. Whatever you do, do it with confidence, no good comes out of it being shy.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 18020, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
youve legit contributed to hypergamy, well done
now every landwhale has her smv equal to white chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18020, FrameMogger, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, FrameMogger, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
:lul: Mirin autistic levels of commitment
How much time did u put into this?
Shit it makes me paranoid how many ppl I know doing these schemes out of only spite for the world?

This is why I don’t befriend incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
:lul: Mirin autistic levels of commitment
How much time did u put into this?
Shit it makes me paranoid how many ppl I know doing these schemes out of only spite for the world?

This is why I don’t befriend incels
Bro I am the most NT (if not one of the most NT) people on this site. If you met me irl, you'd never even think I was incel. Multiple users have seen my face and have said I looked VERY innocent. Looks are deceiving af.

Basically I was always semi popular in school, most people liked me because of my friendly nature. So I'd scout these fat chicks and integrate them into my social circle and basically I'd always make sure they're involved in convos and act quite pleased around them etc, the comforting phase took me like a week or two in all honesty. Then I'd bring up dating and I'd start asking why they are single and they should meet other guys and shit.

Essentially girls then think "Oh this guy is legit, he isn't even trying to sleep with me. He is just a nice person" and so from there it began.

Took me like a month or two of me putting them up constantly and shit until it worked. Funniest shit is, they comeback to me each time despite me being the sole cause of their issues JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Michael Myers, FrameMogger and 2 others
Bro I am the most NT (if not one of the most NT) people on this site. If you met me irl, you'd never even think I was incel. Multiple users have seen my face and have said I looked VERY innocent. Looks are deceiving af.

Basically I was always semi popular in school, most people liked me because of my friendly nature. So I'd scout these fat chicks and integrate them into my social circle and basically I'd always make sure they're involved in convos and act quite pleased around them etc, the comforting phase took me like a week or two in all honesty. Then I'd bring up dating and I'd start asking why they are single and they should meet other guys and shit.

Essentially girls then think "Oh this guy is legit, he isn't even trying to sleep with me. He is just a nice person" and so from there it began.

Took me like a month or two of me putting them up constantly and shit until it worked. Funniest shit is, they comeback to me each time despite me being the sole cause of their issues JFL
Truly deranged

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and FailedNormieManlet
I'd say for a woman it's even a worse feeling than for men, because on average they care about shit like that much more

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
fuckin hero (y)

• JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger

i pound chubby girls with my 9 inch spanish bwc, i guess odds even out in the end

Being ugly and confident is good. It's when you're ugly and bold/daring you get fucked. Whatever you do, do it with confidence, no good comes out of it being shy.
What does it mean though?

I was ugly PSL3 truecel in high school. But I had reasonable confidence because I was well-socialized (parents forced me to do shitton of hobbies) and I was tall+big, ogre-tier. Think: Fat big ugly bully type out of a movie. So I was never someone to mess around with physically and mogged most other men in strength. Giving me good confidence.

My confidence/self-worth made me ask out cute girls, which I would now rate as becky 4PSL. Above my paygrade looks-wise at the time, but nothing special objectively. Obviously, all of them they rejected me and made fun of me.
I also tried to hang-out with people that did cool stuff. Not the nerds, not the guys that played videogames, but the people that hanged out, chilled, were busy with chicks and drugs. In those HTN social circles I got a lot of hate for my looks. I got into fights many times when I was ~10-14yo trying to fit in with people I liked.

People found it extremely easy to hate on me, talk shit behind my back. I wasn't the ugliest guy in my school by far, but I was trying to fit in and felt entitled to being treated like a normal person.
'Normal' ugly kids are just quiet and socially isolated. They don't get hated on because they are invisible.
Meanwhile I tried to fit in so it brought a lot of conflict. I even had a foid make a hate-website about me where they shared ugly photos of me and talked trash in the comment section. If I think back at this, It's cagefuel honestly. It's something worthy to go to school with a knife and start stabbing people. Start killing people. And I wish I did back then since juvenile crimes don't get much punishment in the netherlands. I could've literally killed a foid and gotten 1-2 years of juvenile detention and some cope therapy. I wasted this opportunity.

Back then I just thought: 'these people are all fucking aids, my image at school is ruined and ppl hate me, I'll never get a girlfriend, status or respect .......'

ill just focus on videogames and the image I have there, which was quite positive at the time (I am a skilled gamer).'

This was a brutal mistake. I should've fought for my place in the hierarchy. I blame my parents for abusing me instead of being supportive, which truly ruined my confidence at the time together with the bullying. I gave up on life basically.

After 14yo I sorta relaxed and accepted my inferior social status. Only hanging out with other social outcasts, nerds. But I mostly played videogames and stopped socializing.

My confidence/self-worth made me despise anyone that treated me worse than the average person, which were a lot of people. I felt like I deserved to be treated well, invited to social events, etc. But realistically I was 3PSL outcast that nobody cared about. So my self-worth/confidence/image was completely delusional with reality. And that just made me dislike people and get into a lot of conflicts.

People don't realize this, but the difference between truecel (3PSL) and normie (4PSL) is a lot bigger than normie (4PSL) and chadlite (5PSL).

At 3PSL you are hated, despised, bullied, rejected, not taken seriously. All of that mostly dissapears at 4PSL.

Not being ugly, is far more important than being good-looking.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, UnluckyRedSmith, spark and 3 others

I was ugly PSL3 truecel in high school. But I had reasonable confidence because I was well-socialized (parents forced me to do shitton of hobbies) and I was tall+big, ogre-tier. Think: Fat big ugly bully type out of a movie. So I was never someone to mess around with physically and mogged most other men in strength. Giving me good confidence.

My confidence/self-worth made me ask out cute girls, which I would now rate as becky 4PSL. Above my paygrade looks-wise at the time, but nothing special objectively. Obviously, all of them they rejected me and made fun of me.
I also tried to hang-out with people that did cool stuff. Not the nerds, not the guys that played videogames, but the people that hanged out, chilled, were busy with chicks and drugs. In those HTN social circles I got a lot of hate for my looks. I got into fights many times when I was ~10-14yo trying to fit in with people I liked.

People found it extremely easy to hate on me, talk shit behind my back. I wasn't the ugliest guy in my school by far, but I was trying to fit in and felt entitled to being treated like a normal person.
'Normal' ugly kids are just quiet and socially isolated. They don't get hated on because they are invisible.
Meanwhile I tried to fit in so it brought a lot of conflict. I even had a foid make a hate-website about me where they shared ugly photos of me and talked trash in the comment section. If I think back at this, It's cagefuel honestly. It's something worthy to go to school with a knife and start stabbing people. Start killing people. And I wish I did back then since juvenile crimes don't get much punishment in the netherlands. I could've literally killed a foid and gotten 1-2 years of juvenile detention and some cope therapy. I wasted this opportunity.

Back then I just thought: 'these people are all fucking aids, my image at school is ruined and ppl hate me, I'll never get a girlfriend, status or respect .......'

ill just focus on videogames and the image I have there, which was quite positive at the time (I am a skilled gamer).'

This was a brutal mistake. I should've fought for my place in the hierarchy. I blame my parents for abusing me instead of being supportive, which truly ruined my confidence at the time together with the bullying. I gave up on life basically.

After 14yo I sorta relaxed and accepted my inferior social status. Only hanging out with other social outcasts, nerds. But I mostly played videogames and stopped socializing.

My confidence/self-worth made me despise anyone that treated me worse than the average person, which were a lot of people. I felt like I deserved to be treated well, invited to social events, etc. But realistically I was 3PSL outcast that nobody cared about. So my self-worth/confidence/image was completely delusional with reality. And that just made me dislike people and get into a lot of conflicts.

People don't realize this, but the difference between truecel (3PSL) and normie (4PSL) is a lot bigger than normie (4PSL) and chadlite (5PSL).

At 3PSL you are hated, despised, bullied, rejected, not taken seriously. All of that mostly dissapears at 4PSL.

pm pic of yourself to me. No way you're 3 psl

double edge sword if they lose weight then get cute you just changed her smv

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
Funny but tales.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Low inhib dark triad curry badboy

pm pic of yourself to me. No way you're 3 psl
I was 3psl. Now I am 4PSL normie-tier. Although I have HTN 4.5PSL appeal to older foids since I look old+masc. Which most younger women dislike ofcourse. I look like @badg96 but white.

• Love it

• Love it

This stacylite did this to a nerdy girl in class once… it was becuwse I was nice to the nerdy foid as we got along because she was high IQ like me but I had status and was the school slayer alongside another 5 guys.

Anywyas I was in history class and this blonde foid passed a note to the stacylite I sat next 2 and JFL man :feelskek: it was some shit asking me out I didn’t know how to respond without hurting the bitch but Itold her “I would love 2 but you know my reputation needs to be kept on lock if I date you I’ll lose my status and then fatties and other beckies like you will think they have a chance with me” she took it well tbh

She prob went home and cried, sad thing is if she asked me out in secret I prob would have said yes but it would have been a secret thing because she was high IQ and would help me with schoolwork

• +1
that's not torlling, that's called training to be the simp you are today

What is your age?

Based as fuck!

based sociopath forum mogger

Forgot about this thread

Really adds a depth of evil, and cunning to your overall character. I almost forgot how much of a ghoulish scoundrel you were in your youth. I envy this level of execution, my evil has yet to be applied in the field 😈

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
How can someone SO CUTE be SO EVIL?

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Forgot about this thread

Really adds a depth of evil, and cunning to your overall character. I almost forgot how much of a ghoulish scoundrel you were in your youth. I envy this level of execution, my evil has yet to be applied in the field 😈
Fr he was on his demon shit when he conceived these plans