I usted to think long midface is a death sentence

Alucard69

Alucard69

Bronze
It's not. I noticed alot of different dark triad characters in anime have longer midfaces, because it's looks higher IQ and class. Besides how long midface looks depends on alot of features, not just MFR. Not now, but when i watching old threads, i remember there were was so much focus on short midface

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, Aero, Xangsane and 1 other person
Long midface + wide zygo and jaw is ideal

Short midface on males is ethnic shit

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, gigell and Alucard69
Long midface + wide zygo and jaw is ideal

Short midface on males is ethnic shit
I think short and long can be both good, they just tend to create different looks. But to say that midface needs to be muh 1-1.1:1 is retarded, when most highly attractive men tend to be below 1:1. Also long midfaces can be ethnic too (arabs especially)

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
Nose length makes a long face a lot of time. Long face usually comes with close set eyes also.

Nose length makes a long face a lot of time. Long face usually comes with close set eyes also.
Yes obviously nose (and philtrum) make a longer midface, because those are the only 2 things that make up a midface. Also midface can be longer even with ideal/wide ESR. Ofc close-set eyes is a failo in itself

Yes obviously nose (and philtrum) make a longer midface, because those are the only 2 things that make up a midface. Also midface can be longer even with ideal/wide ESR. Ofc close-set eyes is a failo in itself
Ross Geller and Ryan Gosling have long faces. Both have close set eyes. Both look like shit tbh. Give some examples of good looking with long face.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and Alucard69
It's actually hard to have a long mid-face that is too long.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and PeiFan94
Ross Geller and Ryan Gosling have long faces. Both have close set eyes. Both look like shit tbh. Give some examples of good looking with long face.
Well Ian somerhalder famously has like 0.85ish for example. Also I noticed alot of cunning/charming and evil characters have longer faces in anime.

Well Ian somerhalder famously has like 0.85ish for example. Also I noticed alot of cunning/charming and evil characters have longer faces in anime.
You need good zygos to make up for it. He has high fwhr.

You need good zygos to make up for it. He has high fwhr.
Yes FWHR tends to be important true, but there are still good looking people with low both, it's not a death sentence in on itself, and other features tie alot to it, it's not just about midfacial ratios only

Ofcourse @sudanguy tier face width isn't the ideal case tho, i don't mean underdeveloped faces

Last edited:
It's actually hard to have a long mid-face that is too long.
Facetune 28 06 2024 14 31 16

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, St.TikTokcel and try2beme
It's not. I noticed alot of different dark triad characters in anime have longer midfaces, because it's looks higher IQ and class. Besides how long midface looks depends on alot of features, not just MFR. Not now, but when i watching old threads, i remember there were was so much focus on short midface
Am i high or low class

Am i high or low class
Hard to tell, maybe just kinda in middle? But I don't think you look that high class atleast tbh from what I remember. So maybe lower idk

• +1
Reactions: try2beme