I visibly cringe when a user talks about the importance of “teen love”

try2beme

try2beme

70% Brazilian 10% Med 10% African
Such a giga incel trait

Ive had zero relationships after I turned 19, having a recessed girl at 13 years old with a chihuahua dogbite against the malnourished children my age meant absolutely NOTHING

Just say you want a teen girl and you cant pull one. Teen love doesnt even exist how the fuck can a teenager be a genuinely good partner JFL

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Deleted member, IAMNOTANINCEL and 8 others
Teen love doesnt even exist how the fuck can a teenager be a genuinely good partner JFL
yes because some saggy 40 year old single mom with 3 mixed race kids is such a better alternative to a virgin early teen girl

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and try2beme
Teen love is overrated, teen sex too, it just makes you more mature but besides that really aint that necessary.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
teen love copers are just pedos who want to creampie a tight jb pussy lol

teen girls are dumb as shit and shallow not that older girls are much better but yea

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 24770, try2beme and 1 other person
yes because some saggy 40 year old single mom with 3 mixed race kids is such a better alternative to a virgin early teen girl
Just date a teen. No need to delude into thinking “teen love” means anything

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and yeeyeeslayer
Go outside, get off /pol

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, PrinceLuenLeoncur, try2beme and 1 other person
At my school all jbs looked awful but I’m Oldcel

• +1
teen love copers are just pedos who want to creampie a tight jb pussy lol

teen girls are dumb as shit and shallow not that older girls are much better but yea
I cant stand them. As a 20 year old 17 is really too immature

I also hate competing with younger guys

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Go outside, get off /pol
i dont use /pol or 4chan at all. are you saying preferring a teen to an old single mom means pol rotter lmao

• +1
Also teen love doesn’t usually last because both are immature at 13-15. I had some gfs it didn’t last for longer than 2 months

• +1
Just date a teen. No need to delude into thinking “teen love” means anything
it does mean something if you and the girl are each others first
but that happens at 12-13 not late teens

• +1
i dont use /pol or 4chan at all. are you saying preferring a teen to an old single mom means pol rotter lmao
The mixed race kids crap. Disgusting. There are lots of different race niggas in here united in inceldom, be empethetic.

• +1
it does mean something if you and the girl are each others first
but that happens at 12-13 not late teens
If u want a virgin then geomax. Its ur fault or ur parents fault for u not getting bitches at the easiest stage of life

If u want a virgin then geomax. Its ur fault or ur parents fault for u not getting bitches at the easiest stage of life
Even geomaxing doesn’t work unless u want to go to the deepest pits of Afghanistan

• +1
Even geomaxing doesn’t work unless u want to go to the deepest pits of Afghanistan
Normal girls in muslim countries / conservative are slutty but the chance skyrockets compared to uk, us, eu

Normal girls in muslim countries / conservative are slutty but the chance skyrockets compared to uk, us, eu
I tried geomaxing in Georgia she wasn’t virgin but she’s 10years younger and htb and wants kids I won’t get the same here (Germany)

• +1
Such a giga incel trait

Ive had zero relationships after I turned 19, having a recessed girl at 13 years old with a chihuahua dogbite against the malnourished children my age meant absolutely NOTHING

Just say you want a teen girl and you cant pull one. Teen love doesnt even exist how the fuck can a teenager be a genuinely good partner JFL
Nar I think it’s legit tbh. If you haven’t slayed as a teen you never passed that stage of life, one must have experienced this in life to a degree at least once to say they have lived. I myself luckily had gl GF in my teen years (kinda incel now tbh but I wasn’t always incel) and I’m greatful I had these expernefes as my hatred for females would be tenfold otherwise

Also I have the better Meeks pic

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and try2beme
I looked like utter shit fat with Yellow crooked teeth and badly developed face in general in middle school and early High school and was rotating girls like nothing lol how can you even end up incel during those years

• +1
I looked like utter shit fat with Yellow crooked teeth and badly developed face in general in middle school and early High school and was rotating girls like nothing lol how can you even end up incel during those years
Not that easy now with social media, people are less sociable too.

Not that easy now with social media, people are less sociable too.
Bro girls were still simping over the chads they saw on movies and TV It wasn't like they never got exposed to chad. Still Lost virginity to a regular or even ugly guy

• +1
Same we were all ugly

Bro girls were still simping over the chads they saw on movies and TV It wasn't like they never got exposed to chad. Still Lost virginity to a regular or even ugly guy
Even gandy was a virgin till 21, it’s a matter of low inhibition which I lost over the retarded lockdowns.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, try2beme and the BULL
Lol social media guys are way uglier than the actors and models we used to have
They are genuinely desensitized and they know that they have infinite smv early on, I see more men datibg down more than ever.

• +1