I visited an incel forum. I am truly shocked & horrified by seeing how they talk about women. It's beyond disgusting.

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
There's this incel forum that I just visited out of pure curiosity. I knew it was gonna be bad, but Jesus fucking Christ, the things these deranged males are saying there is something that could be put in a horror movie. All of their threads are basically blaming women for all of their self-made pathetic problems, slut-shaming them constantly (even though they are the ones craving sex), I've even seen some of these miserable cunts saying that women deserve to be raped. Just the way they talk about women is...beyond dehumanizing. They don't see us as people at all. To them we are she-devils that made their lives a living hell for simply existing. For having our own thoughts, opinions, preferances, for expressing ourselves and our sexuality. Because they think that women inherently owe them sex, they are filled with rage that they can't get any. Every time they talk about women, they bash and insult them in horrific ways. And then men wonder why we're afraid of them and/or dislike them. THIS IS WHY!

The only human emotion that they have is anger. Empathy and emotional intelligence is nonexistent. Everything else about them is dark, soulless and miserable waste. They are basically monsters.

EDIT: I’ve lurked more into this forum, and I’ve seen pedophilia defenders, men claiming that all women are pathological liars and psychopaths, men wanting women to die. Oh, and they also think that asexuality in women is a myth! Because w-woman whore 🥺🥺

🥴

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26, Deleted member 15827, Yerico7 and 19 others
Link to reddit thread

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
There's this incel forum that I just visited out of pure curiosity. I knew it was gonna be bad, but Jesus fucking Christ, the things these deranged males are saying there is something that could be put in a horror movie. All of their threads are basically blaming women for all of their self-made pathetic problems, slut-shaming them constantly (even though they are the ones craving sex), I've even seen some of these miserable cunts saying that women deserve to be raped. Just the way they talk about women is...beyond dehumanizing. They don't see us as people at all. To them we are she-devils that made their lives a living hell for simply existing. For having our own thoughts, opinions, preferances, for expressing ourselves and our sexuality. Because they think that women inherently owe them sex, they are filled with rage that they can't get any. Every time they talk about women, they bash and insult them in horrific ways. And then men wonder why we're afraid of them and/or dislike them. THIS IS WHY!

The only human emotion that they have is anger. Empathy and emotional intelligence is nonexistent. Everything else about them is dark, soulless and miserable waste. They are basically monsters.

EDIT: I’ve lurked more into this forum, and I’ve seen pedophilia defenders, men claiming that all women are pathological liars and psychopaths, men wanting women to die. Oh, and they also think that asexuality in women is a myth! Because w-woman whore 🥺🥺

🥴
Women are much crueler. And if you are indeed a blood dripper and not some faggot larper, you know deep down inside how evil some vaginas can be. Twisted! Cruel. Hateful. Venomous passions. Ugh. Social media (and mainstream) twats created Incel. Not that I'm calling you one.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 15827, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
It fascinates me how reddit people and incel-haters constantly mix up cause and effect.
Women do not hate incels because they are "offensive" and "hate women". Of course they don't. Plenty of misogynistic Chads have sex with women. This is NOT why women hate incels. This is clear as day to me. Women hate incels, because they are ugly.

Why do incels START hating women in the first place? Correct, because women do not want them. Because women insult and make fun of incels for their looks, because they bully them or they laugh when Chads bully incels.
That is why incels begin to hate women in the first place. Obviously, by definition, incels didn't get any women BEFORE hating women either. So that was never and could never be the reason.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Jarate, Yerico7 and 12 others
It fascinates me how reddit people and incel-haters constantly mix up cause and effect.
Women do not hate incels because they are "offensive" and "hate women". Of course they don't. Plenty of misogynistic Chads have sex with women. This is NOT why women hate incels. This is clear as day to me. Women hate incels, because they are ugly.

Why do incels START hating women in the first place? Correct, because women do not want them. Because women insult and make fun of incels for their looks, because they bully them or they laugh when Chads bully incels.
That is why incels begin to hate women in the first place. Obviously, by definition, incels didn't get any women BEFORE hating women either. So that was never and could never be the reason.
yeah I agree, but it can also can mean shit neurotransmitters if you don't do/try to do something about the situation and just hate/blame women instead (if you are atleast a ltn)

that said it's hard for me to imagine the circumstances of being a truly ugly truecel, so I don't judge these people, but then there are examples like my roommate (2.5 psl give or take, ultra fat, balding at 23, but 6'1 and despite all of this still has a dominant personality for some reason), that has gf and is happy because of that, which is all that matters in the end imo

• +1
Reactions: sibience
Normies seem to think that if you are redpilled about women or dislike them in general, you must be some subhuman who resents women because you can’t get laid. From what I’ve seen irl, this isn’t true at all. Most of the incels I know irl constantly simp for women and put them on a pedestal, meanwhile most slayers I know are usually somewhat redpilled about female nature. I feel like any man with self respect and critical thinking skills would be somewhat “misogynistic” by normie standards.

• +1
Reactions: sibience
Women are much crueler. And if you are indeed a blood dripper and not some faggot larper, you know deep down inside how evil some vaginas can be. Twisted! Cruel. Hateful. Venomous passions. Ugh. Social media (and mainstream) twats created Incel. Not that I'm calling you one.

+

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
get out of here bluepilled cuck

• +1
Reactions: SA7
They are so misdirected. So confused. All we can do is pray for them.

Meanwhile, revel in your time, slayer.

"Revel in your time."

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, gymmaxedhorse, sibience and 1 other person

it's ridiculously rare to be an incel, and being very non-nt is pretty much a requirement unless you're truly hideous.
chances are incels hate women cause their mom was a cunt, you're not getting bullied by women for being ugly you're getting bullied by women for being an ugly weirdo, huge difference and one is most definitely your fault. regular ugly guys are just invisible.

also there is an absolutely MASSIVE difference between some chad who's like "haha yeah women are sex objects to me" and an incel who's rocking back and forth in his padded cell planning his next mass shooting talking about "women are the antichrist and I am the angel of purification"
the most misogynistic chad in the world is not on the average incel's level of "women deserve to be raped" jfl

being bullied is not even a thing that happens jesus fucking christ
any normal guy, ugly or not, is never going to get bullied in his life. You are engaging in behaviors that are weird and fucked up and utterly failing to identify them. EVERY incel whining about "muh my bullies muh" is never just a normal regular guy who happens to be ugly, he's a crusty body pillow fedora brony type.
chances are ASTRONOMICAL that even if that guy was good looking enough to be successful with women, he'd still be thinking some really weird fucked up thoughts (probably not ones against women though), it just wouldn't matter because looks.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, ballskin and sibience
it's ridiculously rare to be an incel, and being very non-nt is pretty much a requirement unless you're truly hideous.
chances are incels hate women cause their mom was a cunt, you're not getting bullied by women for being ugly you're getting bullied by women for being an ugly weirdo, huge difference and one is most definitely your fault. regular ugly guys are just invisible.

also there is an absolutely MASSIVE difference between some chad who's like "haha yeah women are sex objects to me" and an incel who's rocking back and forth in his padded cell planning his next mass shooting talking about "women are the antichrist and I am the angel of purification"
the most misogynistic chad in the world is not on the average incel's level of "women deserve to be raped" jfl

any normal guy, ugly or not, is never going to get bullied in his life. You are engaging in behaviors that are weird and fucked up and utterly failing to identify them. EVERY incel whining about "muh my bullies muh" is never just a normal regular guy who happens to be ugly, he's a crusty body pillow fedora brony type.
chances are ASTRONOMICAL that even if that guy was good looking enough to be successful with women, he'd still be thinking some really weird fucked up thoughts (probably not ones against women though), it just wouldn't matter because looks.
You're just making something up in your mind, which is very unrealistic.
Sure, they are very non-nt and weird. But why? I guess, they were just born that way. They just came out of the womb already planning mass shootings against women as babies, before they could even speak a word.
This makes sense in your mind.

Get real here: Women absolutely make fun of ugly guys and they ARE being bullied and the resentment is what follows.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, ballskin and sibience

Ostrasication is a legitimate form of bullying, at least 1/3 of young men are not having sex. What's the point in making yourself look foolish like this with these childish strawmans.

Incels should cool it with the slavery rape and pedo shit at least we giant more momentum and power in society

Also use more confusing and softer language to describe women