I wake up again and Im not Ariana Grande

@sadakiyo enough lookmax for today ngl bro, it is what it is.
you'r gl, having lots of feminine features, just i don't understand why you think like that : elaborate please
I want to look like ariana bc like I said my mind doesnt match with my body

Look at my bloated ogre face
Imgpsh fullsize anim

And look at her

AcclaimedForcefulAmericanwigeon size restricted

It truly makes me want to rope

I want to look like ariana bc like I said my mind doesnt match with my body

Look at my bloated ogre face View attachment 123409

And look at her

View attachment 123410

It truly makes me want to rope
show your side please with the hat on your head + the pics from the "triad" thread

I'm sorry but girls looking like her, ethnic, brown skin, i know a good amount especially where i come from : just 0 sex appeal for me.

You Mog her.
Dont bluepill me bro

show your side please with the hat on your head + the pics from the "triad" thread

I'm sorry but girls looking like her, ethnic, brown skin, i know a good amount especially where i come from : just 0 sex appeal for me.
Dont bluepill me too

And its pointless she mogs me to oblivion

Ill try to get lean and grow my hair a bit (not too long) but I cant do anything more

• +1
Reactions: Darrix, Deleted member 2969, Achathin and 1 other person
This is her without Makeup.
around-town-photo-u1

You Mog her.
i swear if you have chosen a very gl girl i would have said she mogs u, but hell, i find her unattractive as hell
like this girl mogs you and come back, but not this shitskin ngl :

Would you suck me off dude?

Didn't she have sex with that subhuman from snl?

This is her without Makeup.
around-town-photo-u1

You Mog her.
Cherry pick

i swear if you have chosen a very gl girl i would have said she mogs u, but hell, i find her unattractive as hell
like this girl mogs you and come back, but not this shitskin ngl :

View attachment 123416
Everything is relatively subjective... i cant say that your woman is ugly but for me she is

Would you suck me off dude?
No

Didn't she have sex with that subhuman from snl?
Dk

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
If i was Adriana Lima and you was Ariana Grande we would have ultra hot lesbian sex 😍 imagine that dude. If you was a dude i would suck you off and let you fuck my pussy why you wouldn't let me do same for you?

If i was Adriana Lima and you was Ariana Grande we would have ultra hot lesbian sex 😍 imagine that dude. If you was a dude i would suck you off and let you fuck my pussy why you wouldn't let me do same for you?
Im not attracted to lima
But you can become nayeon and we can do 69 everytime i would eat your ass

Im not attracted to lima
But you can become nayeon and we can do 69 everytime i would eat your ass
She's ugly asian for me. What do you think about Margot Robbie or megan fox (in her prime of course) ?

I know how it is; Antinous said: would be lovely to have a girldick to have a girlgasm, experiencing cute lesbian love and lovely without using plastic penis but your own penis fo fuck pretty or animu like girls that are cute and who love to have an open mind to explore themselves: Would be kawaiiiiiii to be a anime girl; is the GLORY of the feminine penis, this is why estrogen is wonderful beyond belief, it makes you pretty and close to the aesthetic ideal; of course, don't amputate Antinous's penis and have any surgery, continue with the penis and enjoy being a girl with real penis, Antinous's futanari fantasy, so whatever

Last edited:
She's ugly asian for me. What do you think about Margot Robbie or megan fox (in her prime of course) ?
I m not attracted by them
What do you think about lisa of blackpink ?

I know how it is; Antinous said: would be lovely to have a girldick to have a girlgasm, experiencing cute lesbian love and lovely without using plastic penis but your own penis fo fuck pretty or animu like girls that are cute and who love to have an open mind to explore themselves: Would be kawaiiiiiii to be a anime girl; is the GLORY of the feminine penis, this is why estrogen is wonderful beyond belief, it makes you pretty and close to the aesthetic ideal; of course, don't amputate Antinous's penis and have any surgery, continue with the penis and enjoy being a girl with real penis, Antinous's futanari fantasy, so whatever
Indeed

Stop worshipping this roastie

Stop worshipping this roastie
indeed, this is the statement that I use the words to approach Antinous's argument, because Antinous is rightfully in what he writes and types like a professional animu-cute-with-choker-gothic-middlegirl; all foids are roasties-sluts-whores, most of them mere public-toilet-cum-dumpsters, OP worship beyond belief this impure Ariana Grande, this degenerate slave, nothing sensibly noble or cute aristocratic; Ariana Grande is horrible and just a slut like every foid, but he wants to be her, is his option, i dont care: In Antinous case, Being anime-girl felix is more pure and crystalline, very beautiful to aspire to such greatness, no example of this accomplishment in photos in this thread, turned out to be the overseer of put prolifically on this thread, it's the end in mathematical measurements, that's all: And it has to be loli-conscious for better accomplishments, so whatever

• +1
Reactions: sadakiyo, Roping Subhuman and Deleted member 2969
really gay post. the rules say not to post this stuff