I wake up, scroll Looksmax.org, eat tendies, play Clash of Clans, eat tendies, scroll incels.is, eat tendies, scroll Looksmax.org, fap, & fall asleep.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Living the life ever since I graduated Highschool.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Trilogy, horizontallytall, FailedNormieManlet and 9 others
Do you plan on doing that for the rest of your life

what are tendies?

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and LowTrust
You're volcel if you play F2P games

Ideal life ngl

same bro. honestly ldar lifestyle is the most fulfilling, people throghout whole humanity strived for living this lifestyle,, it was a kings only life, and now we have the privilege to also experience even as peasant slaves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jase and horizontallytall

Last edited:
im currently walking outside after a week of total isoltion and life is worth living even if its shit and you on ur own

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Trilogy, horizontallytall, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
same bro. honestly ldar lifestyle is the most fulfilling, people throghout whole humanity strived for living this lifestyle,, it was a kings only life, and now we have the privilege to also experience even as peasant slaves
What you are describing is not LDAR. LDAR with money and after success is something else

Living the life ever since I graduated Highschool.
get a job. this is not a life, you are a slave

Last edited:
yes it is, kings slept all day or sit there doing practically nothing
So what have you done that justifies living like a king?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
  • +1
another depressionmaxxing w
how the wisdom teeth feeling
im trying to eat bread but it hurts like fuck. swelling has significantly gone down and im healing pretty good

hbu didnt you plan on doing bimax?

ofc its cope but its true
Some people would rather live a miserable life than off themselves while others prefer the latter, it's all dependent on brain chemistry

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Some people would rather live a miserable life than off themselves while others prefer the latter, it's all dependent on brain chemistry
true. for me it depends on how bad life is. if no friends + shit genes i‘d rope but if you have a social life you can just cope w that

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I’m killing myself soon
If you went outside and had no shame whatsoever, I guarantee there's probably a 1 in 10 people who would be your friend off of a non-weird cold approach interaction.

You should definitely try everything possible before killing yourself because 20-30% of people prolly feel the exact same way as you do but they just be chillin'

• +1
I’m killing myself soon
What a wasted life . Could have returned to bangladesh and led a happy life but i guess ur parents must pay for the stupidity they did by living in foreign country

What a wasted life . Could have returned to bangladesh and led a happy life but i guess ur parents must pay for the stupidity they did by living in foreign country
What’s your slay count incel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back