I wake up to the sound of alien Stacie’s banging at my door wanting sex. I rush down stairs to argue with them. Have sex , eat breakfast that the alie

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

don’t touch the cheese!
I wake up to the sound of alien Stacie’s banging at my door wanting sex. I rush down stairs to argue with them. Have sex , eat breakfast that the alien stacy made me. Don’t have to go to work because my alien Stacie’s family is rich. Have more alien stacy sex, take me and my Chad son to workout and climb mountains. Come home , have more alien stacy sex. Sleep
All this would be possible if I didn’t have erectile dysfunction.

I wake up to the sound of alien Stacie’s banging at my door wanting sex. I rush down stairs to argue with them. Have sex , eat breakfast that the alien stacy made me. Don’t have to go to work because my alien Stacie’s family is rich. Have more alien stacy sex, take me and my Chad son to workout and climb mountains. Come home , have more alien stacy sex. Sleep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
@moggathon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and moggathon
@moggathon

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and moggathon

• +1

• +1