I walk the streets as a manlet it’s the biggest curse

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
No matter how confident u feel as a manlet u step outside and automatically get humbled by heightmog

Manlet is pathetic cause even if ur face is perfect carved by the lord himself a ltn 6’5 nigha will look bigger than u

Being a manlet is a curse I’m 20 and everyone thinks I’m a teenager below 18

Being a manlet is a curse

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 14693, wollet2 and 4 others
Adam22 is 6'2 and still a cuck lol

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing and TechnoBoss
how tall are you

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, PseudoMaxxer, Iasacrko and 1 other person
God hates us

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
it’s brootal indeed

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Gonthar
Frame mog them lanklets , but if you dont have naturally big and strong frame as a manlet then youbsre not a man . High t humans were not even tall , half of population is just tall because of estrogenics pre 2000's tall people were the real moggers for ex - clint walker

• +1
Reactions: m6use
Frame mog them lanklets , but if you dont have naturally big and strong frame as a manlet then youbsre not a man . High t humans were not even tall , half of population is just tall because of estrogenics pre 2000's tall people were the real moggers for ex - clint walker
Usually i framemog since tall ppl are usually narrow shouldered but if ur rlly short u will still look like some funny buff drawf type chit

• Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger
Damn average height in my country is 5'7.
I feel like a giant at only 6ft barefoot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and mayo mogger
Usually i framemog since tall ppl are usually narrow shouldered but if ur rlly short u will still look like some funny buff drawf type chit
Yeah if you are actually high t then you should not grow more than 6'0 at the first place , ex:- all of the mr olumpias, jeff sied , mike tyson. If you have naturally high t then your ffmi should be high and your growth plates will close earlier.

Brutal he has it even worse innit going outside as a manlet is a new brutal every day
Yes, it's just natural that people will bump into you when you walk into a crowd if you're short, it's just instinct - people will make room for the tall ones and expect short guys to step aside for them.
Do an AI pic of a short curry getting heightmogged by blonde stacies
 b7bbbbe0 a65e 4ba9 b3b2 c56b55bc15ca
 35dcbbaf edf6 424f 8559 891c67e4830f
 b59f948c 1eed 44fd 8f06 a5a8ae7e9a36

• JFL
Reactions: bululu_87 and mayo mogger
We Must Dwarfmaxx

Damn average height in my country is 5'7.
I feel like a giant at only 6ft barefoot.
6ft barefoot is very good universally

U only need to be 6’1 and 90% of women won’t reject u due to height alone

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and mayo mogger
6ft barefoot is very good universally

U only need to be 6’1 and 90% of women won’t reject u due to height alone

Imagine being 6'1 and get rejected because you're not tall enough...
These women are really fucked in the head.

After 6ft it's all about Other things but mainly face, who cares about sick women with a height fetish?

Yeah im 6ft and its suifuel walking around the city everyday even though its ethnic infested.

High t humans were not even tall , half of population is just tall because of estrogenics pre 2000's tall people were the real moggers for ex - clint walker
Yea

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger