I walked by a girl and she said ew

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
I was walking and passed 2 girls and one of them said "ew". I don't even know who they are. It must be because of my bulbous jewish nose and nigger lips and grey undertoned poo skin.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, EverythingMattersCel, RichardSpencel and 15 others
HAHAHAHAHHAHA

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
ew

• JFL
Reactions: kroenenmaxx
type your thoughts below

I got no words

I would've said the same thing i saw your face tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, aleksander, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Brutal , were they good looking at least?

No problemo then, ugly foids are usually the biggest narcy cunts
no its definitely still a problem, it doesn't matter what they look like they have an objective view

no its definitely still a problem, it doesn't matter what they look like they have an objective view
PM your face so i can rate you, these might he tales from Dharavi slums

I was walking and passed 2 girls and one of them said "ew". I don't even know who they are. It must be because of my bulbous jewish nose and nigger lips and grey undertoned poo skin.
i would say kys ,but even in hell satan and his demons will still say "ew" at ur nigger face jfl

Type your thoughts below niggas

What do u look like?

Can relate. Every time i leave the house I get dirty looks and women spit at me on the street and show me the middle finger. Men beat me up every day when i show up in public for being an incel. When i tried to kill myself, my own father started crying but not because i tried to kill myself, but because my attempt failed.

• JFL
Reactions: PSL Accuracy, IAMNOTANINCEL, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
im joking bro. but fr who gives a fuck abt those bitches? they probably ltbs at best. and...you're black. so you have the opportunity to grow dreads and thugmaxx like the bbc gigatyrone you were always meant to be
im not black im a brown poo nigger

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
im joking bro. but fr who gives a fuck abt those bitches? they probably ltbs at best.
Yeah you right though I got more shit to worry about anyway

• +1
Reactions: kroenenmaxx
Ropemaxx is the only way nigga

what do you look like?

• JFL
Reactions: PSL Accuracy
absolutely brutal

Brutal

Let me guess she was white?
Because every white female is like that nothing uncommon

Let me guess she was white?
Because every white female is like that nothing uncommon
Yeah I never seem to get called ugly by brown whores

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Jesus man, you've got some good mental fortitude. I would've roped on the spot.

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
Happens to me all the time. When I see two girls walking from a distance towards me, I already know I’m gonna make fun of or eww’d at

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Brutal I would've roped

"lonelycurry" what did you expect ?

....curry

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
brootal

that did not happen, you are an invisible ghost

lolololololol

Considering the fact that you dont know them means it cant be something personal so yeah you’re just that ugly bro

Brutal only option is to rope or ascend