I wanna bang my head against the fucking wall.

rawr

rawr

Luminary
Joined
Apr 14, 2025
Posts
7,581
Reputation
10,373
I'm so fucking annoyed at how hard drawing is. I literally have been trying to draw since I was a kid (as everyone does) and I literally have made no progress. I keep watching tutorial videos and I CAN'T FUCKING DRAW IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT. I wanna draw even more now since phones are banned at my school & it's a great way to pass the time by, BUT I CAN'T DO IT. I FUCKING CAN'T. I LITERALLY TOLD MYSELF that if I could learn how to solve a rubiks cube, there's no way I can't learn how to draw, but now I can fucking solve a rubiks cube one handed and I still can't even draw a nose. Drawing is the absolute hardest thing ever. Drawing is supposed to be relaxing but it's the exact opposite. I know that nobody gives a fuck but I just wanted to rant
 
Only dudes who cant visualize an apple in their head cant draw
 

Similar threads

Vyoman
Replies
1
Views
21
Vyoman
Vyoman
IndecentEyes
Replies
1
Views
36
incomplete
incomplete
Crimx991
Replies
10
Views
72
sonic55555
S
peptidehater22
Replies
7
Views
48
peptidehater22
peptidehater22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top