I wanna be angry with myself for motivation

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Posts
26,787
Reputation
40,480
I've always been a ocjky eater and shit and I wouldn't have the vitamins my skrentd gave me. I also never went out and stuff like that. Basically I'm thinking if my parents gave me mk and stuff and I ate properly would I have had more HGH and grown better? They've got good genetics just me being slavic trucel JFL.

I use my rage to motivate me to change that's why I ask
 
Grrrr
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

Similar threads

Gajjo
Replies
19
Views
79
D69mo
D69mo
ICR
Discussion I wanna kms
Replies
24
Views
70
ICR
ICR
petitehoesarelaw
Replies
8
Views
9
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
peptidehater22
Replies
10
Views
85
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
code80
Replies
4
Views
48
tansel
tansel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top