I wanna blackpill a doctor

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

scared
I wanna go up to a doctor and tell him he chose the wrong path. And let him know if he had murdered and sold drugs, he’d be balls deep in some pussy instead of working a 12 hour shift stitching up some incel who failed to blow his brains out correctly

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zonar, borismonster, lemonnz and 3 others
I’d also let him know his wife is sucking big cock at home

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and Vermilioncore
I wanna go up to a doctor and tell him he chose the wrong path. And let him know if he had murdered and sold drugs, he’d be balls deep in some pussy instead of working a 12 hour shift stitching up some incel who failed to blow his brains out correctly
IMG 7009

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
This is how your gonna end up
IMG 2054

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: icumblood, lemonnz and LancasteR
Also why did you Jfl my last post

I'll tell you rn there's a 50% chance the doctor is cheating on his wife with the Stacy med student or nurse. As long as he's above ltn