mc reccesed cchin
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2026
- Posts
- 6
- Reputation
- 3
I want to die. And this is serious, I need help, I want help from real people, not from DeepSeek. Basically, I’m 15 years old, I’m from Russia, and I’m a really boring guy — like, really boring. There’s practically nothing to talk about with me. I haven’t had any romantic interactions with girls for a year now. My last girlfriend turned out to be a lesbian. I’m not that unattractive, but I really lack attention and the feeling that I’m valued. Last year, I was in a similar situation, but back then it didn’t get to the point of suicidal thoughts. What helped me then was LSD and my best friend. We used to spend all our time together, but now he’s found another group of friends. I constantly feel like I’m not needed; at school, hardly anyone pays attention to me—I mean, I kind of talk to people, but they just don’t care about me. I need help, and not some bullshit like “rope” or anything like that. I really need help from real people who’ve been through this; give me some advice on how to become more confident and get these thoughts out of my head. Thank you for reading this far; I need your help.