i wanna die , never felt so shit , i need advice please

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
im currenly at a chadlite level and cant ascend anymore , meanwhile my ex oneitis who i really hate and i still feel obsessed with just ascended , i saw her post and all the comments and i feel like crying , despite mogging her by a whole psl point as she is just like a normie , she still smv mogs me just cause she is a girl , i fucking hate this , i cant cope with this brutal mog , ive lost all interest in life , no matter how much i looksmax or try to ascend , she still wins in the end and has a way better life and is liked by more people , will have more fame and admiration from people while i rot , i rot all the time , ill never be happy , despite having 3 beta orbiter girls who literally wish me morning i still feel like shit , i still feel like i lost

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Michael Myers, thecel and 2 others
its fucking over 😭, i psl mog her but that ugly bitch with literally zero tits might still be smv mogging me

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6403
one nut in another girl and youll forget her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 11758 and 5 others
im currenly at a chadlite level and cant ascend anymore , meanwhile my ex oneitis who i really hate and i still feel obsessed with just ascended , i saw her post and all the comments and i feel like crying , despite mogging her by a whole psl point as she is just like a normie , she still smv mogs me just cause she is a girl , i fucking hate this , i cant cope with this brutal mog , ive lost all interest in life , no matter how much i looksmax or try to ascend , she still wins in the end and has a way better life and is liked by more people , will have more fame and admiration from people while i rot , i rot all the time , ill never be happy , despite having 3 beta orbiter girls who literally wish me morning i still feel like shit , i still feel like i lost
what a faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 275, Growth Plate and 9 others
Nigga get off social media stop interacting with your oneitis online and your desire for her will pass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Kristin
what a faggot
wdym? , i just hate it , she almost looks like a guy and still gets a ton of comments on her post which she jiust posted when she ascended from her friends complimenting her and saying her she looks gorgeous , more than i get cause i have shit status in this school and everyone hates me

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Danish_Retard
Nigga get off social media stop interacting with your oneitis online and your desire for her will pass
i dont desire her , i just wanna mog her and any guy she is with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
@Danish_Retard
why u reply to my comment with eww face 😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Danish_Retard
i dont desire her , i just wanna mog her and any guy she is with
That's not how life works. A female toad smv mogs Opry in 2021. The jews won. Whores have inherited the world and all we can do is watch while they return us to the dark ages...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and getra
@Danish_Retard
why u reply to my comment with eww face 😭😭
Brother you gotta move on, this isn't a healthy mindset. Of course she's gonna get more comments, she's a woman! A girl I know looks like she just got run over by multiple busses yet she still has a lot of comments telling her how beautiful she is (she isn't).

This just ain't something you'll experience as a man. Get over it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Lux and Boldandbeautiful
That's not how life works. A female toad smv mogs Opry in 2021. The jews won. Whores have inherited the world and all we can do is watch while they return us to the dark ages...
i at least wanna mog any guy she gets

Brother you gotta move on, this isn't a healthy mindset. Of course she's gonna get more comments, she's a woman! A girl I know looks like she just got run over by multiple busses yet she still has a lot of comments telling her how beautiful she is (she isn't).

This just ain't something you'll experience as a man. Get over it.
what a faggot
one nut in another girl and youll forget her
can we start a private conversation? , ill show u a pic of me and that girl and u guys tell me something i ask you

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
i at least wanna mog any guy she gets
You value women too much bro. Who cares where she ends up if it's not with you. Always work on yourself and forget everyyone that' left behind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
It's gonna continue to hurt pretty bad. Just delete/block her on any social media.

Are u a teenager or do u have no life at all? Cause otherwise i cant understand how u make such a huge deal out of "moggin" someone who isnt even part of ur life anymore.

Bro just turn off your pc lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
Look at this stupid nigger

eat shit and die if you think this is funny

Are u a teenager or do u have no life at all? Cause otherwise i cant understand how u make such a huge deal out of "moggin" someone who isnt even part of ur life anymore.
i have no life ngl

. "Omg muh life so bad at chadlite level" try being subhuman dipshit
listen, this situation is not just bout looks, idk but i have terrible luck too and idk why but everyone hates me in school, its like despite looking better than before people still dont like or respect me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
social media is fake as fuck faggot you would already know this if u were chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
Who cares about your oneitis? Not me and neither should you. Over 3 billion women in the world. You have a wonderful life ahead of you.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Deleted member 11053 and cd.98
Who cares about your oneitis? Not me and neither should you. Over 3 billion women in the world. You have a wonderful life ahead of you.
yeah, ur totally right , ngl i dont even have a crush on anymore, its just that i wanna be superior to her and anyone she gets with

My advice is you exit this world. Hold the door on the way out as I will follow suit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
just COOM

• +1
Reactions: Tony