I wanna eat a girls ass sooo bad

Gudru
Making my dreams come true

Joined Dec 16, 2018 Messages 8,694

Nothing turns me on more being all alone with a girl in bed at night, cuddle, hug and kiss and then turn around and kiss her butt, stuff my face in there while she has her pyjama's on and then take it off and lick her sexy asshole.

Mmmm

It'd be nice if it was a latina btw (or Mediterranean)
Did this many times with my hot Latin gf :lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 685
I had a thing with an Asian girl a few months ago and she had such a fat ass for an Asian. I ate her ass countless times. She wore leggings all the time it was just so hot. Damn I need to text her again

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 685
I had a thing with an Asian girl a few months ago and she had such a fat ass for an Asian. I ate her ass countless times. She wore leggings all the time it was just so hot. Damn I need to text her again
I want that too...

Bad example. There's no reason to think you can't get rid of the smell you idiot. Actually I'd expect you to like asslicking since you're into dominant sex as I found out when we were talking earlier
You can but no bitch bothers. Stop being such a virgin, honestly. Besides no self respecting man sucks shit out of females arsehole. Idk why you think I'm in to men, but out of 2 of us, its more probable you are.

You can but no bitch bothers. Stop being such a virgin, honestly. Besides no self respecting man sucks shit out of females arsehole. Idk why you think I'm in to men, but out of 2 of us, its more probable you are.
Fuck you bully

Users who are viewing this thread

Back