i wanna fucking kms jfl

D

Deleted member 17595

vinniehackermaxxing
my oneitis left me on delivered for 3 days jfl. Im actually gonna rope thats so cruel. why god

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26823, Mewton, Deleted member 25648 and 4 others

time to listen and cry

Suck cock

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 28904

time to listen and cry

im listening to mac demarco and some other sad shit. being left on delivered killed me i thought i had a chance when she asked me if im okay. goddddddddddd

im gonna be left on delievered for at least week before she unmatches me. its gonna be slow and painful. but i have accepted that this life is suffering, its not like iwas happy before anyway, i almost killed myself 10 times in the past 30 days

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
move on don't be a bitch

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, ascension, justbentbro and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
My oneitis doesnt even know i exist

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
she didnt even accept my follow request on ig
then better yet, take away ur request if u hadn’t already say ‘alright then’ or ‘alright goodbye’ and unadd her but make sure u receive messages from everyone in ur settings

• So Sad
then better yet, take away ur request if u hadn’t already say ‘alright then’ or ‘alright goodbye’ and unadd her but make sure u receive messages from everyone in ur settings
idk she was in class w me so it would be awkward asf. Im just gonna leave it whatever happens happens i guess. I wanted to ask ger out but brutal she left me on delivered

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28117
its his oneitis, jfl at this low EQ forum. let him get his rejection with dignity
Andrew tate wtf

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
i tried to cope by that she is at the house with most of my class so they are having fun and she isnt checking ig. But i think they are back by now and im on delivered so its obv over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
idk she was in class w me so it would be awkward asf. Im just gonna leave it whatever happens happens i guess. I wanted to ask ger out but brutal she left me on delivered
No, u will not leave it in her hands and u should take my advice to leverage your value.

Was she online since then?

i tried to cope by that she is at the house with most of my class so they are having fun and she isnt checking ig. But i think they are back by now and im on delivered so its obv over
Were you invited?

She’s fucking chad

She’s fucking chad
you people are obsessed w chad. She is fucking oofy doofy and she just isnt into me. its that simple honestly

Start not caring about hoes

• JFL
Bro Ik youre tall u must be really deformed if no girls like u
i dont even talk to many girls i b having mad anyiety. i can pm u what i look like thoif u wanna know i dont rly look good

• So Sad
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Thats life of men
Even chadlites/chads get ghosted no joke

Thats life of men
Even chadlites/chads get ghosted no joke
if chadlites get ghosted u can imagine how it is for a subhuman like me. ova

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton