I wanna get into crypto

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
Which site should I use to trade? I especially am interested in Meme coins. I wanna learn a lot about those. Help me out and give me some advice and tell me a good trading site. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
we all do bud.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Willmogulater, FrenchChad and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, midlatinocel, zan and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
My bad sigma individual
Good boy. I forgive you this time, know your place though and don't slip up again before the sigma male.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and STUPIDREFEREES
u needa good amount to start trading with

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta
If you think you're gonna get rich trading meme coins, think again. You'll probably lose all your money.

Read the Bitcoin whitepaper. Really understand how it works, what problem it solves, and how money works in general. Watch Inside Job (2010), The Big Short (2015), read Investopedia and crypto news articles. Once you become "convinced" about the concept of decentralization, then you can start looking into other crypto projects that try to solve Bitcoin's issues and build further upon it - and eventually get into trading meme coins/NFT communities as a gambling side hustle.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: midlatinocel, Magnum Opus, zan and 2 others
Bonk bot on telegram

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
Which site should I use to trade? I especially am interested in Meme coins. I wanna learn a lot about those. Help me out and give me some advice and tell me a good trading site. Thanks
I am a crypto millionaire

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and 5'7 zoomer
If you think you're gonna get rich trading meme coins, think again. You'll probably lose all your money.

Read the Bitcoin whitepaper. Really understand how it works, what problem it solves, and how money works in general. Watch Inside Job (2010), The Big Short (2015), read Investopedia and crypto news articles. Once you become "convinced" about the concept of decentralization, then you can start looking into other crypto projects that try to solve Bitcoin's issues and build further upon it - and eventually get into trading meme coins/NFT communities as a gambling side hustle.
Which coins do you think best address the trilemma?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Which coins do you think best address the trilemma?
The trilemma and blockchain governance are still unsolved problems with all blockchains. However, based on my "biased" research that I have conducted over the last 9 years that I've been in the crypto space, I have come to the conclusion that the Cardano blockchain probably has the most potential for solving these issues, most likely even in the coming decade, including addressing emerging threats such as quantum computing. Bitcoin's UTxO (or extended-UTxO model in the case of Cardano) is far superior and safer over Ethereum's global state accounting model. Furthermore, Cardano employs a liquid PoS protocol, unlike Ethereum where you are required to lock up your funds for a long time. Interesting facts, Polkadot copied the Ouroboros Consensus Protocol from Cardano, and it seems Ethereum is flirting with the idea to adopt it as well in the future:

Whether you agree with/like him or not, Charles Hoskinson is a very intelligent man, a true visionary leader comparable to Steve Jobs, able to bring smart people together, very articulate, and incredibly knowledgeable about all cryptocurrencies. He has been involved in Bitcoin since the early days, and was one of the co-founders of Ethereum.

Prominent Ethereum figures like Buterin, as well as figures from other blockchains, have strong connections with the World Economic Forum (WEF), i.e., the "establishment/Matrix," which Hoskinson has openly criticized in many livestreams. This is precisely why Cardano and Hoskinson are often portrayed in a negative light by the mainstream media. This is very strange for a cryptocurrency that is in the top 10 market cap, don't you agree? For example, a recent report on blockchain social activity did not even mention Cardano in its list, despite it consistently ranking among the highest out of all blockchain projects for three consecutive years in a yearly conducted brand intimacy survey, even surpassing Bitcoin itself.

I believe if Satoshi were still around, he would embrace the philosophy of Cardano as a logical continuation of Bitcoin. Scientific research, rigorous proofs, and the use of formal methods deeply underlie the core philosophy of Cardano and Bitcoin. This is in stark contrast with other chains like Ethereum, which have frequently adopted the "Move fast and break things" approach. This is not the correct approach when it comes to literally handling people's money and savings. That's why, for example, Ethereum underwent a hard-fork after the DAO hack, and Harmony blockchain experienced a $100m bridge hack two years ago. To date the Cardano blockchain has never experienced any hacks or outages like Solana (JFL at Solana XD). There was one possible catastrophe event that could've occurred around 2 years ago where a small bug was identified in a new version of the Cardano node, which lead to 50% of the nodes experiencing an outage after updating to the newest version. However, due to its already high decentralization, the blockchain was luckily able to resolve the issue on its own.

The recently published Edinburgh Decentralization Index (EDI) proves that Cardano has become the most decentralized cryptocurrency since 2020. Nobody has been able to refute the data, such as the Bitcoin/Eth maxis that make the argument on Twitter by saying that Cardano "funded" the blockchain lab at the university. However, the research paper and code are all open-sourced and anyone is allowed to scrutinize it:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 62891, eduardkoopman, FBl and 5 others
The trilemma and blockchain governance are still unsolved problems with all blockchains. However, based on my "biased" research that I have conducted over the last 9 years that I've been in the crypto space, I have come to the conclusion that the Cardano blockchain probably has the most potential for solving these issues, most likely even in the coming decade, including addressing emerging threats such as quantum computing. Bitcoin's UTxO (or extended-UTxO model in the case of Cardano) is far superior and safer over Ethereum's global state accounting model. Furthermore, Cardano employs a liquid PoS protocol, unlike Ethereum where you are required to lock up your funds for a long time. Interesting facts, Polkadot copied the Ouroboros Consensus Protocol from Cardano, and it seems Ethereum is flirting with the idea to adopt it as well in the future:

Whether you agree with/like him or not, Charles Hoskinson is a very intelligent man, a true visionary leader comparable to Steve Jobs, able to bring smart people together, very articulate, and incredibly knowledgeable about all cryptocurrencies. He has been involved in Bitcoin since the early days, and was one of the co-founders of Ethereum.

Prominent Ethereum figures like Buterin, as well as figures from other blockchains, have strong connections with the World Economic Forum (WEF), i.e., the "establishment/Matrix," which Hoskinson has openly criticized in many livestreams. This is precisely why Cardano and Hoskinson are often portrayed in a negative light by the mainstream media. This is very strange for a cryptocurrency that is in the top 10 market cap, don't you agree? For example, a recent report on blockchain social activity did not even mention Cardano in its list, despite it consistently ranking among the highest out of all blockchain projects for three consecutive years in a yearly conducted brand intimacy survey, even surpassing Bitcoin itself.

View attachment 2828636View attachment 2828638View attachment 2828642

I believe if Satoshi were still around, he would embrace the philosophy of Cardano as a logical continuation of Bitcoin. Scientific research, rigorous proofs, and the use of formal methods deeply underlie the core philosophy of Cardano and Bitcoin. This is in stark contrast with other chains like Ethereum, which have frequently adopted the "Move fast and break things" approach. This is not the correct approach when it comes to literally handling people's money and savings. That's why, for example, Ethereum underwent a hard-fork after the DAO hack, and Harmony blockchain experienced a $100m bridge hack two years ago. To date the Cardano blockchain has never experienced any hacks or outages like Solana (JFL at Solana XD). There was one possible catastrophe event that could've occurred around 2 years ago where a small bug was identified in a new version of the Cardano node, which lead to 50% of the nodes experiencing an outage after updating to the newest version. However, due to its already high decentralization, the blockchain was luckily able to resolve the issue on its own.

The recently published Edinburgh Decentralization Index (EDI) proves that Cardano has become the most decentralized cryptocurrency since 2020. Nobody has been able to refute the data, such as the Bitcoin/Eth maxis that make the argument on Twitter by saying that Cardano "funded" the blockchain lab at the university. However, the research paper and code are all open-sourced and anyone is allowed to scrutinize it:

View attachment 2828648

honestly never knew crypto was that complex thought it was just a bunch of nerds gambling or scamming and becoming millionaires, very interesting

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, poopoohead, DHTrash and 1 other person
phantom & uniswap for memecoins

• +1
Oh welcome sweet exit liquidity, ive been suffering and loading for two years waiting for you guys to come get rekt, make sure to bring your friends too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: produssy, poopoohead and Zeta

View attachment 2828636View attachment 2828638View attachment 2828642

View attachment 2828648

Thanks for the response. Interesting stuff

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Which site should I use to trade? I especially am interested in Meme coins. I wanna learn a lot about those. Help me out and give me some advice and tell me a good trading site. First you should learn how the market works, secondly, learn about risk management, search up on google risk management trading, which is a basic cheatsheet maths based to minimize losses, and lastly you can trade memes on uniswap, i recommend you to trade the solana chain memes unless you have a ton of money and can afford the eth chain fees(40usd prolly), still, i don't recommend trading memecoins since most of them are rugs, but you can do this to avoid losing money in rugs, once you bought a memecoin and you are up 200% on that coin sell 50% of your position, therefore you will save what you spent and still leave the same amount running in case it keeps going up, remember to take partials profits.

• +1
Good advice, thank you

1. You're gonna need a (CEX) centralized exchange account (Binance, Coinbase, Kucoin or any other app)
2. You're gonna need a DEX Wallet (Phantom Wallet & Meta Mask)
3. Deposit funds into your CEX account then send them to your DEX Wallet
4. Follow trends in social media especially in Twitter like Solana memecoins & BASE is another chain that is exploding atm
5. Learn how to trade memecoins by utilizing Dexscreener platform
6. Understand that putting money in memecoins is gambling
7. Don't listen to a random dude's financial advise on looksmax dot org

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, ElTruecel, LabMale__ and 1 other person
Do not bother, prime time for crypto activity was very early COVID

• Hmm...
exit liq if i ever saw one

Do not bother, prime time for crypto activity was very early COVID
cope there is a prime time every 4 years each one bigger than the one before, we're gonna dwarf covid in a few months

@DHTrash fuck this is completely luck based for people like us

Dankjewel makker
Belachelijk, al die Nederlanders hier die een beetje Nederlands gaan lopen spreken tegen elkaar. Het zou verboden moeten worden.

• So Sad
dont

• +1