I wanna get Lip Filler

Real

Real

Bronze
I am gonna get consultation about lip filler.
It’s a small thing and I believe bigger lips suit me more.

See morph:

(first is original, second 2 are ‘make me more handsome’-morphs and both guys happened to make my lips bigger, then there are two morphs with just the lips made bigger, last one is original again;
I also made gifs to make change more seeable but friggin imgur fucks them up)
I guess the changes in the overall morphs work better together, while ‘just doing the lips’ I guess looks worse eg without the stronger eyebrows. And I have to do one after the other anyway.

I plan to do other stuff, but lips are one thing I can do right now in my city.

There are 3 different lip-filler options with this doc (and i guess in general):
1. Hyaluronic acid – the classic
2. Fat injections (lipofilling) – pricier
3. Collagene Matrix (surgiderm) – don’t know what that is – ok, it seems it’s a hyaluronic acid that is especially longlasting

Ok.. fat injections are supposed to be long lasting on one hand, on the other hand random resorption is possible that is not foreseeable (?). And harder to apply than hyaluronic acid.
So I want to do temporary first anyway, so hyaluronic acid is the thing, should hold for 6 months or something. And if that looks great perhaps go for the fat injections.
And there was a youtube of redheadredemption where she talked about that that her lips got permanently bigger after a few hyaluronic injections.

I want to do 0.5ml (or less), upper and lower lip the same I guess. (ideal upper to lower lip ratio is not clear to me at all)
My results would be surely much much less than the morphs.

Another possible method would be Lip Bullhorn lift, but this seems like a bigger operation. And only works for upper lip.

I guess lip fillers would be a tiny looksmax for me.
What do you think?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, ChristianChad, Deleted member 14978 and 1 other person
Would help you a lot. Just keep in mind that your lips have very sensitive tissue inside, so if you keep poking a needle in there every 6 months you will eventually create a lot of internal scarring which can make your lips look puffy. You shouldn't get a bullhorn lip lift, you have a good philtrum and good shape, you just need volume.

Go for hyaluronic acid, it's the most easily soluble.

Also thren't you supposed to get hairline lowering? Is corona holding it up?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, alriodai, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Most important: dye your grey hair asap! Also dye your brows and beard.
Get lip and undereye filler.

• +1
Reactions: rdqs, Lev Peshkov, Real and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: rdqs and Real
Thoughts on this.

In his case its worth the risk, because its a major failo.
Otherwise PRP injections would be a risk free looksmax for the eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Real and Danish_Retard

See morph:

(first is original, second 2 are ‘make me more handsome’-morphs and both guys happened to make my lips bigger, then there are two morphs with just the lips made bigger, last one is original again;
I guess the changes in the overall morphs work better together, while ‘just doing the lips’ I guess looks worse eg without the stronger eyebrows. And I have to do one after the other anyway.

There are 3 different lip-filler options with this doc (and i guess in general):
3. Collagene Matrix (surgiderm) – don’t know what that is – ok, it seems it’s a hyaluronic acid that is especially longlasting

Ok.. fat injections are supposed to be long lasting on one hand, on the other hand random resorption is possible that is not foreseeable (?). And harder to apply than hyaluronic acid.
So I want to do temporary first anyway, so hyaluronic acid is the thing, should hold for 6 months or something. And if that looks great perhaps go for the fat injections.
And there was a youtube of redheadredemption where she talked about that that her lips got permanently bigger after a few hyaluronic injections.

I want to do 0.5ml (or less), upper and lower lip the same I guess. (ideal upper to lower lip ratio is not clear to me at all)

Another possible method would be Lip Bullhorn lift, but this seems like a bigger operation. And only works for upper lip.

What do you think?

Consider the cheaper but longer (1-2 years) route in derma rolling for potentially better and long term results with lips that are actually yours.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Elvisandreaa and Real
Damn, appreciate you guys

Also thren't you supposed to get hairline lowering? Is corona holding it up?
I guess i will update the other thread - my plan right now is going to Dr. Jeffrey Epstein :) no joke - from Miami. From my impression (and his text on website) he is very OG worldwide expert in hairline lowering. And also OG in eyebrow transplant, which i also wanna do. Sent him message if i can do it together and get a price reduction. But he is pretty pricey (both together probably cracy 25k), and i only have 15k in my bank account right now and i dont wanna sell crypto cause it's low, basically i plan to do it in 4 months earliest and hopefully 13 months latest.

Most important: dye your grey hair asap! Also dye your brows and beard.
Get lip and undereye filler.
Yea! On my next haircut i wanna get dye'd hair (and also dyed beard and eyebrows).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 14978 and Danish_Retard
Cost of lip filler up front: 1-2k
Cost for maintenance: 1k every 6 months
This method gives you lips that're unnatural
Postive is it only takes a month or two of waiting to get the procedure done and bam magic lips
More expensive, unnatural but quicker results.

Cost for derma rolling: $10 for each dermaroller and each one last 4 months so $40 per year and say 2 years for desired results that's $80.
Cost for derma Rolling maintenance: You can make one derma roller last an entire year as you only need one session a month and that will maintain your current results.
This method is your natural lips
Time Factor: may take 1-2 years for desired outcome
cheaper, natural but longer time frame

• +1
Reactions: Real
Thoughts on this.

Yes totally

My Notes on that video 'better not use hyaluronic acid fillers':
Hyaluronic acid: this Doc in video found out that hyaluronic acid fillers actually *don’t* go dissolve on it’s own like it is believed, they just get spread around in the face. He proved that with MRI images. (MRI’s are like 1000usd)
That also makes the ‘duck faces’ from filler in the lips over and over. (Filler migrates to area where one would have mustache)

But: There are Filler dissolvers Hyaluronese you can just put there and dissolve filler again from where the filler is in the ‘wrong parts’.
But that sometimes takes several sessions and perhaps even an MRI to see whats still in there.
Also after it sits there for more than 1 year it’s harder to remove.

He says: Don't use fillers or use hyaluronic acid brand that is less long lasting, only use 1ml for the whole face, and only do it once every few years

So i am still thinking probably try it with hyaluronic acid small dose first (i can dissolve where it migrates with filler dissolver),
then if i like it do the fat injections.

Ok, some more obscure stuff for bigger lips:
- Lip Augmentation with smas implant (from own body): only done in combination with facelift
https://aedit.com/procedure/lip-augmentation-with-smas-implant

- Lip Threading
This seems new.
“The procedure uses fine surgical thread to stimulate collagen production which in turn defines the vermilion border and makes lips look plumper without using fillers. The technique (which focuses more on definition than volume) is the same that is used for thread lifts on other parts of the face.”
Ok, also only temporary, for only a year.

- 'plasma lip prf'?
youtu.be/HhjFGDGIoMI?t=542
[- lip plumpers with peptides - i guess this is just skincare, hm]

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Consider the cheaper but longer (1-2 years) route in derma rolling for potentially better and long term results with lips that are actually yours.
Thanks for the vid!

Funny i made a post about it on lookism. And bought a Derminator 2, which i think is best dermapen there is.
My thing was: On the whole internet i found not a single person that had success with making his lips bigger with dermaneeling - besides this woman only.
I have to admit i did dermaneedling lips and eyebrows (+minoxidil) for some weeks and then had low willpower + did not notice any changes + i was skeptical cause i only only found her as one single case it seemed to me

Thanks for the vid!

Funny i made a post about it on lookism. And bought a Derminator 2, which i think is best dermapen there is.
My thing was: On the whole internet i found not a single person that had success with making his lips bigger with dermaneeling - besides this woman only.
I have to admit i did dermaneedling lips and eyebrows (+minoxidil) for some weeks and then had low willpower + did not notice any changes + i was skeptical cause i only only found her as one single case it seemed to me
You're very welcome. I've only used the rollers and not the pins. I've been doing it for 6 months now on my face and lips. The lips difference in size is noticeable so far but it's nothing extreme but it is noticeable for sure. My pores have been minimized on my nose and the scaring on my temples are nearly all gone.

This lady is older but she did this for three years every week and her results are very good. I believe she used the 0.5 mm the entire time.

I suppose you can give yourself 6 months to see if you notice any difference from your before and after picture. Set up an appointment 6 months from now and in case you don't have any improvement at all then go with the filler. If there is decent improvements and you have more room to go then keep at it. The only thing you really lose is six months of time if it doesn't work. IDK I must have great patience for things like this but I see the results so that does make it a bit easier. I Hope this works out for you.

• +1
I forgot to add. I use a manuka honey face mask to assist with collagen production after the derma rolling session.
I drink white tea right after as that as well which is the only tea proven to increase collagen
Lastly I listen to the RIFE frequency on youtube that assists in collagen production for 20 minutes.

Quick summary Dr. Royal Rife invented the Rife machine that can generate frequency to heal any disease, repair muscle, skin damage, etc. It was known by doctors as the end of disease. Of course the current medical establishment couldn't have that so they attacked him and his machine for decades until he died broke and depressed as he spent all his time and money fighting in court. He did finally win but 20 years later as an old man.

Yes this may sound a bit extreme but I love to use everything possible that doesn't have real negative effects to speed up the process or give me an extra boost. Perhaps all these things combined may indeed give you your desired results much faster.

See morph:

What do you think?

Why don’t you get vermillion advancement? It’s cheaper in the long run.

Why don’t you get vermillion advancement? It’s cheaper in the long run.
Ok, vermilliona advancement is a lip lift as i understood it. Right now lip fillers sound better to me because: it's a smaller procedure that is reversible, you can add and remove. Also i think the lip lift is extra good when you have a too long philtrum, which i think i don't have. I also saw before and afters and the lip lift really looked like what it is - the skin pulling the lip upwards - like sometimes even opening their mouth. I guess this could be great if you are really old and have saggy skin, but i would not think the method is best for me. I am thinking leaving the philtrum skin alone and making the actual lips bigger is better.

Original lip is probably:
Upper lip: 5.8mm
Lower lip: 6.5mm

Morphed lip is probably:
Upper lip: 8.3mm -> 43% bigger than original
Lower lip: 10.4mm -> 60% bigger than original

-> 10.4mm is more than 1cm lower lip. Seems very big.
I guess there is no danger at all to reach this with filler (ok, the cracy women refilling lots of time manage to do it)

Mh. Not sure for how much to go for. Original thought was just 0.5ml hyaluronic acid, to have the experience of making lip bigger and me liking it. Before i put more in. Then probably with fat. Hm.

See morph:

What do you think?

The morph looks amazing. Small changes huge impact. But I feel like the brows change the most

Oh, i found a less extreme morph

Original lip is probably:
Upper lip: 5.8mm
Lower lip: 6.5mm

Morphed lip is probably:
Upper lip: 6.8mm -> 17% bigger than original
Lower lip: 8.5mm -> 30% bigger than original

Both morphers made the lower lip more % bigger

Fat vs Hyaluronic acid video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjJPmz3Wf0

Notes:
Fat is not reversible. That’s better do it in stages. Eg 3 times, every 2 months.
Hyaluronic acid filler is more ‚formable‘ than fat, fat is softer -> don’t know if this is relevant to lip filling.

Fat resorption is different for everybody. And you cannot take it away again. -> So you always ‘underfill’ to not do too much because it’s not reversible.

Fat requires a liposuction with anaesthesia and everything? So if you just then use the fat for one bodypart (like lips) that’s a bit overkill, but well.

Notes:
He says every 3rd treatment dissolve the lip filler from the wrong places first
Or only fill every 1.5 years - he thinks there is no migration when it's filled only every 2-3 years answering a comment
And use a thin filler (low visocity) instead of a thick one

Basically i think he thinks migration comes from overfilling

looks good bro

Attachments

• jaosjda.png
    jaosjda.png
    404.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Personally I'm going to get orbital implants in like 3 years. Not going to touch fillers for the eye area

• +1
btw this is a tyronepill

tyrone doesnt need to lipmaxx; he already has perfect lips

over for niggers tho they need to do liposuction on their lips jfl

Ugh, Date for consultation at 17.1 cause he is in holidays or something.
300eur for 1ml hyaluronic acid.
The packages are 1ml, so i guess i could say i want only half for the same price. Probably i'll just do the 1ml.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
I guess i will update the other thread - my plan right now is going to Dr. Jeffrey Epstein :) no joke - from Miami. From my impression (and his text on website) he is very OG worldwide expert in hairline lowering. And also OG in eyebrow transplant, which i also wanna do. Sent him message if i can do it together and get a price reduction. But he is pretty pricey (both together probably cracy 25k), and i only have 15k in my bank account right now and i dont wanna sell crypto cause it's low, basically i plan to do it in 4 months earliest and hopefully 13 months latest.
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Because I want to get a slight hairline reduction and I was watching Dr Epstein on youtube and he said that he doesn't do this procedure to men under the age of 35 due to the risk of hair receding later on and then just leaving a strip of hair at the front. I'm 20 years old so am not really sure what my options are.

Nope, didn't even know about this at all

Lip filler is the most bogged surgery out there.

Fat injections: unpredictable how much of the fat stays and doesn’t go away soon (eg 3% or 60%)
the fat that stays: some of it stays 10 year or longer
in lips: only about 10% of the fat stays

Hyaluronic acid Fillers: no recovery, very predictable, instant result

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988

3 methods other than fillers:
- threads:
makes collagen
doesn't migrate, doesn't draw water in
inexpensive

- platelet rich fiber prf
Take blood,
Some important differences from PRP
his 'plasmalip'
this procedure adds few volume
and adds more red
-> ok, i don't want more red

- filler:
more extreme look than threads
which can be good if you want that

You can combine them all

Ok, 'Threads' make subtle result,
i guess my morphs have very big lips,
so i can use the fillers

Ok, he has a 36 part series about Lips
www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-zANAcS0wE&list=PLg28Mxv8EucdAsUSGNPugB3iaAlwIDlJE

Ok, vermilliona advancement is a lip lift as i understood it. Right now lip fillers sound better to me because: it's a smaller procedure that is reversible, you can add and remove. Also i think the lip lift is extra good when you have a too long philtrum, which i think i don't have. I also saw before and afters and the lip lift really looked like what it is - the skin pulling the lip upwards - like sometimes even opening their mouth. I guess this could be great if you are really old and have saggy skin, but i would not think the method is best for me. I am thinking leaving the philtrum skin alone and making the actual lips bigger is better.

View attachment 1428481View attachment 1428482
Vermillion advancement and lip lift are not the same thing

1ml lip filler hyaluronic acid, 300eur
15 days after:

(before and after videos in the imgur link)

See morph:

What do you think?

Lip is unimportant.
272330990 3058779164385300 1626733402603235542 n

Lip size is unchanged in this picture.

FaceApp knows best.

• Woah
omfg
Thanks for the morph

(3rd pic is gif)

wtf happened here