I WANNA GO ER ON MY MOM BECAUSE OF MY TEETH

chiefkeefsdick

chiefkeefsdick

15 YEAR OLD BLACK LORD
I brush my teeth 3-4 times a day and mostly drink water. I'm also gonna start flossing. My diet mostly consist of real meals and almost never sweets.

Yet my teeth are crooked and have yellow in them because of my mom.

My mom raised me and my brother educated men yet lacked us in dental care. The 6 times or less we have gone to the dentist the dentists have stressed to her the importance of correcting our crooked teeth yet she sacks on it. I have a dentist appointment in a few days yet she doesn't know the date nor time.

I hate my mother for letting our teeth get like this. She never even taught us proper dental hygiene. I never brushed properly for the first ten years of my life. I used to put the toothpaste in the toothbrush with no water and then rub my toothbrush on my teeth not knowing how to brush correctly. Or knowing that I should brush my tongue also. And I only brush once every day

That was for the first ten years of my life and I had to educate myself about proper dental care and hygiene routines.

I hate her

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Fiqh, Ricky212 and 1 other person
it's over boyo

your mom will always win though
remember she's an independent woman in the 21th century

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and thereallegend
I remember back in Yemen, my baby front tooth was yanked out with a string

My parents never took me to the dentist they said it was to expensive. My dad earns more than 180k a year

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
My parents never took me to the dentist they said it was to expensive. My dad earns more than 180k a year
Why don't some adults go to the dentist. Pay for healthcare or sum.

wait u supposed to put water on the toothbrush?

she was right to prevent you from getting extraction raped. now you can do a proper mewing and expansion plan with a mewpilled ortho

i only brush once a day and my teeth are healthy af