I wanna looksmax until... (Pt. 2)

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
2,625
Reputation
4,332
1. People assume I'm an asshole when they see me for the first time

2. People are pleasantly surprised that I'm not an asshole after meeting me

3. Talkative girls become quiet around me

4. Guys show more affection to their girl when I'm in the general vicinity
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: callisto, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 3105 and 1 other person
Good motivations. I want this too.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
I wanna looksmax to the level where I can do any obscure thing like use a pogo stick and have bluepill girls delude themselves into thinking their type is guys who use pogo sticks cos they can’t use my looks to justify their attraction
 
  • JFL
Reactions: idcgraycel
This is my life un-ironically. The people assuming you're an asshole gets very old very fast.

Not sure these are signs of being highly attractive though.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad and zura
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Gl
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant and StacyRepellent
I wanna looksmax to the level where I can do any obscure thing like use a pogo stick and have bluepill girls delude themselves into thinking their type is guys who use pogo sticks cos they can’t use my looks to justify their attraction
JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
 
  • Love it
Reactions: 5OuttaTen
Environment is everything and has such a big impact on the descisions you make and who you are. Environment is changeable and is the biggest looksmax there is aside from getting surgery
 
This is my life un-ironically. The people assuming you're an asshole gets very old very fast.

Not sure these are signs of being highly attractive though.

Yeah this is more being intimidating than being attractive.
 

Similar threads

Zakai4real
Replies
5
Views
74
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss
K
Replies
0
Views
36
kukkeli1234
K
shouldiusehgh
Replies
11
Views
120
shouldiusehgh
shouldiusehgh
wannabeslayer789
Replies
13
Views
104
wannabeslayer789
wannabeslayer789
anzo
Replies
30
Views
121
hitdog223
hitdog223

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top