I wanna move to Russia

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Get myself a hot 4/10 blonde white blue eyed russian becky with a phat ass and have that ass bounce up and down on my dick as I look at her pink/beige feetsoles hmmmm yum

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, murdah, Axii and 2 others
Fight in the war

• Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
saint petersburg seems cool

• +1
It's специална военна операция, incel.
I want a 4/10 super average Korean Jap or Chink foid to twerk on my dick in reverse cowgirl, showcasing her asshole, cheeks, shoving her feetsoles in my nose till I fucking nut. I wanna watch my cum oozing from her vagina and I wanna see that shit twitch and spasm like a toddler with ADHD

And I also want her dirty soiled white socks
God I swear to God next time I manage to hook up with a PAWG bitch I'mma fuck her till her pussy and anus gets bloody. I'll swallow her blood, I'll lick her anus, I'll lick her feetsoles, suck on her toes, give her a pedicure if her toes ain't white, massage her tired feetsies, sniff her soles, have her constantly twerk up and down on my dick in reverse cowgirl with her feetsoles shoved in my face so I couldn't possibly escape the sniffing, lick her neck, suck on her tits like they owe me milk, drink vodka from her belly button, caress, worship, fuck the living shit out of her

FUCK

?????????

• JFL
u cant just run away from ur problems, thats cowardice if everyone did that the world would go to shit

i was thinking to moving to russia though