I wanna sneak in to Denver airport

gigell

gigell

Kraken
I have to see what’s in there

• +1
Reactions: nathan
I been to denver airport it's just a really big airport with lots of weird drawings

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Sushifart
I been to denver airport it's just a really big airport with lots of weird drawings
Yeah but you did not go into the secret places

• Woah
Reactions: nathan
The lizard people will capture you and turn you into a Jewish robot

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, BigJimsWornOutTires and gigell
@Greypiller @BigJimsWornOutTires @Sushifart

What if there’s nothing there but just a cover up to distract people

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and BigJimsWornOutTires

what if its just a placebo

• +1
Reactions: gigell

I heard the HQ in America for children's organ harvesting is inside that airport.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and gigell
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and BigJimsWornOutTires
Is it possible to disguise as a construction worker ?
Or you could disguise yourself as a skanky woman, am I right'?

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
Some guy from elementary school came up and started talking to me in the Denver airport

I didn't recognize him. Apparently we'd gone to the same college too

• +1
Reactions: gigell

There are tunnels underneath the Denver Airport, which are claimed to only be used for transporting baggage. It's also an international airport, and there's only like 500 (it's the top 3 in the US as well) of those out of the thousands of public airports in the US. I don't think it's a crazy theory to think they could be doing nefarious things down there. The tunnels also connect to a mountain that's 100 miles away (Cheyanne Mountains).

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gigell and nathan
I heard the HQ in America for children's organ harvesting is inside that airport.
Oh shit. That's what I was kind of alluding to in the post above, but I didn't realize you already mentioned this. I remember reading there were tunnels uncovered in Hawaii during the "wild" fire tragedy all while hundreds of children went missing. Who knows what kind of shit some of those fuckers be doing in those secluded places. Could be a lot of things too.
Is it possible to disguise as a construction worker ?
I've seen some youtubers do something similar to this. They usually just get the reflective vest on

I've thought about doing something like this once too, like carrying a few tools, hardcap, reflective vest, some tradesman looking clothes to look like an electrical worker, but I think the cap and vest should be enough. It's all tunnels, so underneath the vest, you should have all dark clothing so you can hide in darker areas. Could work, but good luck walking through nearly a hundred miles of tunnels, since I doubt anything important is in the entrance area towards the airport.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and gigell
Oh shit. That's what I was kind of alluding to in the post above, but I didn't realize you already mentioned this. I remember reading there were tunnels uncovered in Hawaii during the "wild" fire tragedy all while hundreds of children went missing. Who knows what kind of shit some of those fuckers be doing in those secluded places. Could be a lot of things too.

I've seen some youtubers do something similar to this. They usually just get the reflective vest on
View attachment 3010682
I've thought about doing something like this once too, like carrying a few tools, hardcap, reflective vest, some tradesman looking clothes to look like an electrical worker, but I think the cap and vest should be enough. It's all tunnels, so underneath the vest, you should have all dark clothing so you can hide in darker areas. Could work, but good luck walking through nearly a hundred miles of tunnels, since I doubt anything important is in the entrance area towards the airport.
Those tunnels in Hawaii were similar to a line assembly in a slaughterhouse. Each child moved along the conveyor belt as butchering machines disassembled them limb by limb, organ by organ. Sons of bitches even took their eyes with ice-cream scooper-like devices. Sick! And all for what? So rich people can live longer. Shaking my fucking head.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and gigell
Those tunnels in Hawaii were similar to a line assembly in a slaughterhouse. Each child moved along the conveyor belt as butchering machines disassembled them limb by limb, organ by organ. Sons of bitches even took their eyes with ice-cream scooper-like devices. Sick! And all for what? So rich people can live longer. Shaking my fucking head.
Honestly, unsurprising if that were the case. A lot of richfags would turn me, you, and everyone in here into a slurry if they could make a profit off it… well lol:
IMG 0619

I guess they kind of already do that.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Honestly, unsurprising if that were the case. A lot of richfags would turn me, you, and everyone in here into a slurry if they could make a profit off it… well lol:
View attachment 3013169
I guess they kind of already do that.
Should I use it for better skin this seems evil

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart