I wanna be a girl

who would have guessed a community based around the belief 90% of men are subhuman SMV wise and that women have infinite SMV would create transgender people.
We are also logical men. Logically, as Thecel outlines in this thread, becoming trans and successfully passing will grant greater quality of life cheaper and easier than thousands of dollars of surgery, silicone and osteotomies (though I think it's short-sighted. What happens to trans women when they become 40-years-old? Transgenders wont answer this question.)

The blackpill encompasses discussion primarily about reality and quality of life. It's not a "belief" that women have unlimited dating options, it's a biological reality of sexual reproduction with far reaching effects even outside of dating

The sperm and egg are a recursive analogy of the dating market. Millions of sperm try to reach one egg in the tubes. Only a few hundred will find the egg, and only one will cooom.
24154.jpg

Hopefully soon an asteroid from outer space traveling at a billion miles per hour collides with Earth and we can start over as an asexual species.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
Fuck this life . It’s a scam. If I had the balls I’d kill myself right now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and 5'7 zoomer
same
Jeffrey Wright Shut Up GIF by HBO

imagine if ur on aux and it just started playing

straight social suicide
my face when bimbo girl goes on
IMG 6318
We are also logical men. Logically, as Thecel outlines in this thread, becoming trans and successfully passing will grant greater quality of life cheaper and easier than thousands of dollars of surgery, silicone and osteotomies (though I think it's short-sighted. What happens to trans women when they become 40-years-old? Transgenders wont answer this question.)

The blackpill encompasses discussion primarily about reality and quality of life. It's not a "belief" that women have unlimited dating options, it's a biological reality of sexual reproduction with far reaching effects even outside of dating

The sperm and egg are a recursive analogy of the dating market. Millions of sperm try to reach one egg in the tubes. Only a few hundred will find the egg, and only one will cooom.
24154.jpg

Hopefully soon an asteroid from outer space traveling at a billion miles per hour collides with Earth and we can start over as an asexual species.
what happens when trans women reach 40? Do they explode? Suddenly become ogre?

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003