I wanna stop living

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
Let me stop living

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and RAITEIII
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 3043
i want you to keep living

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and toolateforme
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and xit
Say it right boyo. You don't want to stop living altogether, you want to stop living the way you have been doing, for so long. You want to know better, just like me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Chadelite, Zygos4Life and 3 others
Say it right boyo. You don't want to stop living altogether, you want to stop living the way you have been doing, for so long. You want to know better, just like me.
I want to live better but if it isnt possible I'd rope
How come?
I'm too subhuman

you mog me smv wise bro
JZgDhiP

NEUROTRANSMITTERS

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Dont end it man, it can get better.

came up still wanna kill myself

Idc about getting better after losing whole youth
Bro you need to stop being such a sad cunt, what's done is done, you need to keep moving and look to improve, You may have lost youth but you can still ascend, use that motivation to get money and get surgeries. I believe in you.

Bro you need to stop being such a sad cunt, what's done is done, you need to keep moving and look to improve, You may have lost youth but you can still ascend, use that motivation to get money and get surgeries. I believe in you.
I'm trying to get girl so I can stop losing youth
And I thought about 'done is done' or 'i had no chance' it just applies to looks too. No matter I had choice or not it still has a hierarchy which is superior

Me too man there isn't an hour of the day that I don't feel hopeless and want to off myself.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Me too man there isn't an hour of the day that I don't feel hopeless and want to off myself.
If it doesnt work out maybe rope is the only way

I made a good suicide manuel here:

https://incels.is/threads/nsfw-gore...se-all-hope-here-is-my-suicide-manuel.114967/

I made a good suicide manuel here:

https://incels.is/threads/nsfw-gore...se-all-hope-here-is-my-suicide-manuel.114967/
Good thread.
Therapists think I'm joking unless I try suicide lol
If I'm trying to suicide I'm never failing cuz I'll do it with gun

Good thread.
Therapists think I'm joking unless I try suicide lol
If I'm trying to suicide I'm never failing cuz I'll do it with gun
Yeah. Hopefully you don't rope, but I know all too well the hopelessness that comes with the wisdom of the :blackpill: .

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
그래 친구

I overdosed on blackpills so hard once that I fell into an LDAR coma. Was in a vegetative state for months.

:feelstastyman::tiny::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I was in LDARcoma for 3 months probably end up rope but made me work on actually trying instead remaining rotting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • So Sad
i don't know how to give him hope lol
And you're idea as a future Chadlite/Chad is to say to a Subhuman gook (his words) that he is better looking then you, in a forum which tells the truth about how much looks fucking matter

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and toolateforme
And you're idea as a future Chadlite/Chad is to say to a Subhuman gook (his words) that he is better looking then you, in a forum which tells the truth about how much looks fucking matter
Streege always told lies to me. It's not cool tbh.

i've discussed a lot with him and fact is.. he is low T as fuck, he always complained, so something i must troll him

the sand has fucked my mind may be
So you mean you trolled me for fun?

i've discussed a lot with him and fact is.. he is low T as fuck, he always complained, so something i must troll him

the sand has fucked my mind may be
Agreed.
@toolateforme inject T you mofo
Usually trolling is done for fun.

• +1
to ma
ke you laugh a bit yep. i mean that something lives in your fucking body and head !
everything is so shut down !

Agreed.
@toolateforme inject T you mofo
I'm sad because I cant be aesthetic and I cant fuck girls even while actually trying not because some random reason

I'm sad because I cant be aesthetic and I cant fuck girls even while actually trying not because some random reason
And that's why a swedish girl kissed you?