I want a beautiful innocent wife

thegiganigga

thegiganigga

Iron
SERIOUS TOPIC I don’t expect 13-18yo teenagers internet brainrot to understand or relate to what i’m about to say. I want a beautiful wife with little to no history at all… having a roster and talking/fucking a lot of girls bring nothing, it’s an endless cycle, that void will never be fulfilled.
(speaking from experience).
However having a beautiful innocent wife who admire you, love you and respect you is what my soul is craving. Protecting her providing for her and be there for her with our beautiful children (not in a beta way omg love of my life happy wife happy life:soy: ). This is real success, no amount of money can buy this, no amount of materialistic things can surpass this, that’s a true man’s real dream not a body count of one thousand. I’d rather have that, than be a millionaire fucking soulless degenerate women every week. The next woman who enters my life will be my last despite this degenerate generation. Please tell me theres somebody who can at least understand me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, silencio, moreroidsmoredates and 9 others
SERIOUS TOPIC I don’t expect 13-18yo teenagers internet brainrot to understand or relate to what i’m about to say. I want a beautiful wife with little to no history at all… having a roster and talking/fucking a lot of girls bring nothing, it’s an endless cycle, that void will never be fulfilled.
However having a beautiful innocent wife who admire you, love you and respect you is what my soul is craving. Protecting her providing for her and be there for her with our beautiful children (not in a beta way omg love of my life happy wife happy life:soy: ). This is real success, no amount of money can buy this, no amount of materialistic things can surpass this, that’s a true man’s real dream not a body count of one thousand. I’d rather have that, than be a millionaire fucking soulless degenerate women every week. The next woman who enters my life will be my last despite this degenerate generation. Please tell me theres somebody who can at least understand me
nigga you aren't different. This is like 80 to 90 percent of men's dreams. its called human nature.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, SlavicGeneral, silencio and 6 others
this thing only exists in incels' imagination. very low T trait imo, if you arent going crazy over actual girls its super over for you

nigga you aren't different. This is like 80 to 90 percent of men's dreams. it’s called human nature.
not in this generation it seems… and it’s declining every year but it’s more about the women not us… it’s getting so hard to find the women of our dreams

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Ahhh...yes... beautiful, innocent housewives...
 41644368 522f 408d bcfc ae27574b54c8

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, BrahminBoss, sOMEONEgONNACarry and 2 others
Low T if you dont treat women as objects

• Hmm...
Reactions: midlatinocel and thegiganigga
Every guy with self respect does

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga
We need to be good men ourselves before we seek that out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Gonthar and 1 other person
Then you shouldnt get fixated over a single women
Having a good male hormonal makeup will only make you have a good sex drive

You wanting to cheat or pursue multiple women is an action you conciously do, the High T behaviour is just poor excuse.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and thegiganigga
Having a good male hormonal makeup will only make you have a good sex drive

You wanting to cheat or pursue multiple women is an action you conciously do, the High T behaviour is just poor excuse.
I used the word "fixate", by that I mean your life and mind shouldn't revolve around a single girl

Yes I made a thread on this a while back. Basically I will either marry a virgin or stay single. No way I am wifing up a girl who had her legs open for another man. I could never look in the mirror and call myself a man again.
If she is a virgin and marries me she will have the most fantastic life possible (like you said not in a beta cuck way) but I will provide and protect to death for her and for the kids.
"Good luck finding a virgin in the west". I live in Eastern Europe and although increasingly difficult with the west's poisoning of society you can still find a 18-19 year old virgin

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I want an ugly, cute wife who loves me

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Low T if you dont treat women as objects
pretty true for the majority. low t niggas just lay down begging for a fat foid to step on them so they can get hard. truly brutal for lowTindevelopmentcels

You need to T maxx bro, this is the sort of shit pokimane’s cuck subs posts due to their deprivation of active testerosterone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Braindeadautist
  • +1
Asians it is. I see innocent women but theyre not looking to date, eventually they join friend groups who turn them into whores
I don't care what anyone says asians are submissive cute awesome and good sex toys for white men

• +1
I don't care what anyone says asians are submissive cute awesome and good sex toys for white men
Ive seen 60 yr old men with 30 yr old thai women, even at 20 id fuck a 30 yr old and start a family

I’m 17. Ive had 2 gfs and those telationships didnt work out. If I get a gf again and it doesnt work out again I’ll feel like the degenerate sluts that I talk about. I dont want to be a male hoe

So the next relationship I’ll have will be the last. Thats the goal. And that’ll happen waaay later in life. Not anytime soon

Ive seen 60 yr old men with 30 yr old thai women, even at 20 id fuck a 30 yr old and start a family
they normally are submissive from what i've seen. way more submissive than these stupid western women. If you are gonna take a relationship seriously and try to stay with someone it should be with an Asian. Europe is a shit place for women. I still find chubby latinas attractive tho bc I grew up fat

they normally are submissive from what i've seen. way more submissive than these stupid western women. If you are gonna take a relationship seriously and try to stay with someone it should be with an Asian. Europe is a shit place for women. I still find chubby latinas attractive tho bc I grew up fat
Im going to try looksmaxxing, social maxxing, then try to get a party gal from asia

just build a time machine and go back pre french revolution

• JFL
good plan I wont put u down
Its just that white guys are being put down, we dont enter the race fast enough, i couldve probably had a white gf, but i had too much abuse.

Now only think i can do, is find a wife at 30, when ive money maxxed, and live like a king in asia. And become a great dad to my children, doing what i missed as a child

Its just that white guys are being put down, we dont enter the race fast enough, i couldve probably had a white gf, but i had too much abuse.

Now only think i can do, is find a wife at 30, when ive money maxxed, and live like a king in asia. And become a great dad to my children, doing what i missed as a child
yeah its pretty cheap to live good in Asia from what I've heard. like I said before if thats truly your dream and you want it, do it.

A want a 5'8 Chinese or Korean wife

just build a time machine and go back pre french revolution
JFL if you think women didnt cheat before french revolution, hoes were hoeing since cave man times :lul:

• JFL
Hookups are empty.

make the girl wait for sex, if you want to keep her.

JFL if you think women didnt cheat before french revolution, hoes were hoeing since cave man times :lul:
they were severely punished at least

I feel u brother unfortunately most men gave up since they’re incels not me tho

• So Sad
Doesn't exist, they all get railed at 15 max. They're all used up cum dumpsters at 22. Move on.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thegiganigga and FutureSlayer
And ? No amount of punishment will instill desire in a women, thats just betabucks maxxing with more steps
who cares lmao that’s tate redpilled shit. What matters is that she’s yours and is scared enough to not dare