• Love it
Reactions: piscicide, Suave, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 12 others
same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, sytyl and Deleted member 5912
same bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
According to an article from the scientific blackpill, it is normal for a man to want to exert control over his female partners

https://digitalcommons.usu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1601&context=fchd_facpub
"There should be strong selection on males to control females' reproduction through direct coercive control of females.... Evolutionary thinkers, whether informed by feminist ideas or not, are not surprised by one of the overwhelming facts of patriarchal cultures, namely that men ... seek to constrain and control the reproductive capacities of women....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6217
men and women are exactly the same tbh guys here say I won't cheat if i get a gf but eventually your instincts will take over
when a man cheats he can do it without feeling an emotional connection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, sytyl and Deleted member 6217
Still Chad only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Swagwaffle and Deleted member 4612
Are you a chad?

You faggots never dealt with mentally ill girls they are non ideal as shit and will just make the whole relationship toxic

Ignore the studies and use your brain a mentally ill girl is like all the bad stereotypes of girls in one package

Way more stress than necessary

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, JMax, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
You faggots never dealt with mentally ill girls they are non ideal as shit and will just make the whole relationship toxic

Ignore the studies and use your brain a mentally ill girl is like all the bad stereotypes of girls in one package

Way more stress than necessary
cope would you rather have a gf who doesnt give a shit and knows she can cheat whenever she wants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9837
cope would you rather have a gf who doesnt give a shit and knows she can cheat whenever she wants
A normal girl wouldnt do that JFL

Mentally ill girls are way more promiscious and untrustworthy
Jfl at you

• +1
Reactions: JMax
@personalityinkwell
Stfu with the studies you autist

None of you have ever dated or dealt with a girl or bipolar or bpd or trauma

i have multiple times it isnt fun

have you?
Yes multiple times in fact it isnt fun at all and a constant headache

Your getting yourself in a world of trouble if you actually want to date one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 9837 and sytyl

• Love it
Girls no matter how mentally ill or fat . only go for the 20% of men (chads) so good luck

they werent submissive to you then
Lol yes they were you guys think just cause a girl is submissive there wont be problems?

Holy shit at the lack of life experience

Yes multiple times in fact it isnt fun at all and a constant headache

Your getting yourself in a world of trouble if you actually want to date one
was the sex good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Tom Holland and Harrison Osterfield Gifs
Harley Quinn Suicide Squad GIF - HarleyQuinn SuicideSquad Kiss - Discover &  Share GIFs
Best Harley Quinn Face GIFs | Gfycat

• Love it
Haven't you seen Fight Club? The protagonist and the girl she meets are impostors going to various support groups, because they find this comforting.
You could go to support groups dealing with alcohol, drug, sex addiction, victims of sex assault, etc. - you can find there plenty of broken women, it's not uncommon for people going to Alcoholics Anonymous to start drinking together again, drug rehab clinics have lots of drug smuggled inside and people restart their addiction, sex addicts often hook up and resume their debauchery.

• Love it
Lol u are retarded
I lost my virginity to a mentally ill girl, my first gf (considered relatively normal by today's standards)
and I still think it wasn't worth it even tho I gained some experience from it.
When you date a girl like that you literally can't stand her even if u gain pussy from it and are a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 9837, sytyl and 1 other person
Haven't you seen Fight Club? The protagonist and the girl she meets are impostors going to various support groups, because they find this comforting.
You could go to support groups dealing with alcohol, drug, sex addiction, victims of sex assault, etc. - you can find there plenty of broken women, it's not uncommon for people going to Alcoholics Anonymous to start drinking together again, drug rehab clinics have lots of drug smuggled inside and people restart their addiction, sex addicts often hook up and resume their debauchery.
damn bro should i go to these meetings

Idk why you would want to date a mentally ill girl, real life isnt a fucking movie. Your life is going to be objectively worse if you have to be your girlfriends therapist. Not to mention she will probably cuck you at some point because she is "hurting".

Look at brendioEEE, literally loosing hair preventing his mentally ill gf from roping. If you like having low cortosil date a normal girl.

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Deleted member 9837 and Madhate
Idk why you would want to date a mentally ill girl, real life isnt a fucking movie. Your life is going to be objectively worse if you have to be your girlfriends therapist. Not to mention she will probably cuck you at some point because she is "hurting".

Look at brendioEEE, literally loosing hair preventing his mentally ill gf from roping. If you like having low cortosil date a normal girl.
i wouldnt give a fuck about her obviously so that wouldnt be a problem

hmm, I'm not sure if the studies are about drug addict girls. They might have been about autistic girls with few social connections

• +1
@Amnesia u have alot of expierience with females. thoughts?

Iv had many
Its not as good as it sounds theyre abusive in their own way
They drain you of energy and theyre usually not hot

ugly mentally weak = submissive dog
hot mentally weak = giga slut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, sytyl and Deleted member 6217
The mentally ill girls you will get:
images

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Op how old are you?

• +1
Mentally ill girls will not clean house or cook because they are “depressed”.
Mentally ill girls will use you as an emotional tampon.
Mentally ill girls are more likely to cheat on you.
Mentally ill girls are more likely to get fat.
Mentally ill girls will fuck up any potential children you have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Same bro , a crazy redhead who is attached to me forever and will stay even if i cheat multiple times. And kills the girls who text me and shit , would be cute af

• Love it
Same bro , a crazy redhead who is attached to me forever and will stay even if i cheat multiple times. And kills the girls who text me and shit , would be cute af
fuck nigga exactly this i couldnt explain it good to these niggas next time i will tag u to come in with ur high iq

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
I think cute socially anxious GF is best because she will get all attached to you and will be shy around other people.

Doesnt matter, in the end all men get cucked. Don't even try to stop it tbh just accept this fact of life and mentally prepare yourself for when the day comes...cause it will

• So Sad
i want a girl who went through trauma and came out of it strong. no like your modern soft girls who cry after a job rejection and blame it on patriarchy. she will resist temptations because she came from trauma and know how good she has it with me

• Love it
i want a girl who went through trauma and came out of it strong. no like your modern soft girls who cry after a job rejection and blame it on patriarchy. she will resist temptations because she came from trauma and know how good she has it with me
AlwaysHaveQuestions

• So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
It's simple to get that, just go to a coping group for mentally ill people and pretend to have an illness only to pickup girls there who actually are mentally ill, kind of like what Marla did in Fight Club.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
she look so calm and smart. look at how clean her bites are she doesn't want to dirty my car. she is thanking me for buying her food by looking at me with that sweet face she knows i love.

It's simple to get that, just go to a coping group for mentally ill people and pretend to have an illness only to pickup girls there who actually are mentally ill, kind of like what Marla did in Fight Club.
@Mirin2234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and Deleted member 6217
idk bro dated a probably bipolar girl with daddy issues that was clingy as all hell, it got annoying after some time