I want a mentally ill girl

Lol u are retarded
I lost my virginity to a mentally ill girl, my first gf (considered relatively normal by today's standards)
and I still think it wasn't worth it even tho I gained some experience from it.
When you date a girl like that you literally can't stand her even if u gain pussy from it and are a virgin
Took that 18 style from me, how is it tho

@Mirin2234 bro tell me are they easier i will legit do this
In a way, it's like game. If you've ever seen the show called "How I Met Your Mother" then you know what I mean. In that show, there is a character called Barney Stinson who wears suits all the time and picks up women everywhere he goes (bars, clubs, events, during the day, and even during funerals) and he seduces them with elaborate lies. The reason why it works is because those women are low IQ. In fact, a lot of hot women are stupid enough to believe such elaborate lies, so it can actually work, but for someone who is ugly, it can be very difficult to pull it off since she already has less attraction. For game to work, you can't attempt it on smart women though. But a lot of gimmicks from Barney's Playbook would actually work in real life even today. You don't have to be hot or interesting as a person, you just have to act like you are. Fake it till you make it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
In a way, it's like game. If you've ever seen the show called "How I Met Your Mother" then you know what I mean. In that show, there is a character called Barney Stinson who wears suits all the time and picks up women everywhere he goes (bars, clubs, events, during the day, and even during funerals) and he seduces them with elaborate lies. The reason why it works is because those women are low IQ. In fact, a lot of hot women are stupid enough to believe such elaborate lies, so it can actually work, but for someone who is ugly, it can be very difficult to pull it off since she already has less attraction. For game to work, you can't attempt it on smart women though. But a lot of gimmicks from Barney's Playbook would actually work in real life even today. You don't have to be hot or interesting as a person, you just have to act like you are. Fake it till you make it.

@AlwaysHaveQuestions we gonna mentaly ill max boyo

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and randomuser2407
i want a girl with trauma. no mental illness. she is bullied throughout her childhood and she hides it and be normal as adult.

You can get the playbook in pdf format here: https://b-ok.cc/book/938648/5ecc7b

It has one in there called "The Hot Dude" with 100% success rate which is subtly black pilled.

Most of the acts in the book are meant to be funny but that doesn't mean that it can't work on the right women.
The dumber they are, the more likely they are to believe the craziest lies. If you want to find dumb women, go to places where they are most commonly found, so bars, clubs, concerts, festivals, parties, and so on.