Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Costcosuperstore and shalomnigga
They're probably highschool girls
Left one high Low MTB I've seen better
Right one normal LTB
Left one would look better if she were less dark
her coloring is ideal tbh

i don’t care about white girls, i just want a mtb latina with a fat ass and skinny waist, they do it better anyways
i’ve had many mtb latinas hit on me but i always fumbled it because i’m a standerdcel that wants a white goth stacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and i hear voices
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, shalomnigga and i hear voices
i’ve had many mtb latinas hit on me but i always fumbled it because i’m a standerdcel that wants a white goth stacy
I don't blame you gabo

• Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium
latinas are wayy more forgiving of height compared to other foids
very very lenient on it especially in hs The girl i posted above is 5’5 and didn’t care i was the same height granted i was using lifts so like 5’6.5 but point is as a manlet latinas are the way to go

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices and rand anon
very very lenient on it especially in hs The girl i posted above is 5’5 and didn’t care i was the same height granted i was using lifts so like 5’6.5 but point is as a manlet latinas are the way to go
Indeed

my guy, I'm 5'3 :forcedsmile: and on OLD nearly 90% of the foids I match with are latina, they're an absolute godsend :Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Costcosuperstore and shalomnigga
i don’t care about white girls, i just want a mtb latina with a fat ass and skinny waist, they do it better anyways
I have a friend who has had three relationships. One with a purely white girl that ended really bad and was an abusive relationship (he never touched her she just beat the shit out of him and accused him of everything under the sun including fucking his cousin because he was hanging out with the cousin instead of her). Another with a white passing Mexican girl that was good but only lasted three months and the last and current is going with a girl that you pretty much described and it’s the best relationship he’s had ever. Only problem now is that he always spends time with her and the whole group is displaced because we hangout at his house every weekend to smoke.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Indeed

my guy, I'm 5'3 :forcedsmile: and on OLD nearly 90% of the foids I match with are latina, they're an absolute godsend :Comfy::Comfy:
lifefuel tbh if ur actually 5’3 i thought it was gonna be over for me after hs😭 What do u rate the girl tho btw

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga

Last edited:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived
Yea Latinas are salvation if you're turbomanlet. I'm 5'4 Latino and the only girls who have shown any interest were latinas around my height but I was a oneitiscel and didn't care fml

goth girls are mentally ill and unfun to date unless you like a lot of drama, not worth it. speaking from experience