I want a platonic female friend

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
Who will let me fuck her kiss her and cuddle with her without ever talking about relationship stuff or anything. Just friends who fuck. I will sit on the couch with her in my lap, while I rub her ass, and we just talk about the shit I talk about with my friends.

almost had this with 3 girls but
Girl 1) I was too aspie back then but she would always take off her clothes around me and make me grab her titties
Girl 2) told me she wanted to take my virginity when I was a virgin but I was too aspie
Girl 3) not sure if this one would let me but we wrre drinking chilling and she let me stick my fingers in her mouth and lowkey pull down her shirt but I felt bad cuz she had a thing with my friend and didn’t go further
Girl 4) was too ugly, but if she was at least 3.5 psl I woulda done it. I made her strip down butt booty naked while we talked about hot Instagram models and we cuddled and shit cuz I was extremely horny. But she was too ugly to fuck, less than 3 psl

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Kristin, Growth Plate, Acnno and 2 others
Girl 1) I was too aspie back then but she would always take off her clothes around me and make me grab her titties
Girl 2) told me she wanted to take my virginity when I was a virgin but I was too aspie
Girl 3) not sure if this one would let me but we wrre drinking chilling and she let me stick my fingers in her mouth and lowkey pull down her shirt but I felt bad cuz she had a thing with my friend and didn’t go further
I'm praying for you if I fumbled this bad I'd be hospitalised from the pain

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
I'm praying for you if I fumbled this bad I'd be hospitalised from the pain
Ngl when I was young I was retarded

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and PYT
Who will let me fuck her kiss her and cuddle with her without ever talking about relationship stuff or anything. Just friends who fuck. I will sit on the couch with her in my lap, while I rub her ass, and we just talk about the shit I talk about with my friends.

Girl 4) was too ugly, but if she was at least 3.5 psl I woulda done it. I made her strip down butt booty naked while we talked about hot Instagram models and we cuddled and shit cuz I was extremely horny. But she was too ugly to fuck, less than 3 psl
How Do you not catch feelings tho. It’s bound to happen

didnt read

you need to be at least 4,5psl only to get befriended by girls though

and 5,5psl if you want sexual intercourse

• JFL
Reactions: one job away
Jesus fucking christ retard.

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and one job away
How tf did u even end up in those situations with those girls

It’s so difficult separating these hoes from their friends they act too nervous

How tf did u even end up in those situations with those girls

It’s so difficult separating these hoes from their friends they act too nervous
all girls I went to college with/ knew through college

Girl 1 did it right in front of her friend JFL
Girl 2 kicked out her friend so we could hang out alone
Girl 3 Her friend got drunk and went to bed the other one went to bed
Girl 4 we were long time friends, so we were hanging out alone anyway, I was just horny that day.

These aren't girls who I just found at the club, these are girls who I already kinda knew

didnt read

you need to be at least 4,5psl only to get befriended by girls though

and 5,5psl if you want sexual intercourse
cope I am ugly

Ive had lots of female platonic friends. They were some of my best friends. As long as you are not attracted to them its easy.

D0CiZjVWkAA_Xjz.png

Well there is a small chance out of 1 million that big foot exists, never say never.