I want a somewhat average cute white girlfriend

"i want a cute white girlfriend" JFL, you and the rest of male population that lives in this planet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
it's the pattern of some - to not say all - sfcels copers of there, pass their time 24/7 saying autistic stuffs like white are by essence the best, which is ontologically and empirically false, and yet, the sole individual they fuck are fken chink
@fag112 half the ppl that support ur ideology are the true hypocrites, ethnics are usually the ones who promote valuing family and preserving culture. howre u gonna support stormfrontcels that purposefully have mixed race kids yet still try to act superior, fuckign cage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
@fag112 half the ppl that support ur ideology are the true hypocrites, ethnics are usually the ones who promote valuing family and preserving culture. howre u gonna support stormfrontcels that purposefully have mixed race kids yet still try to act superior, fuckign cage
?

what has this to do with me

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
?

what has this to do with me
literally absolutely nothing to do w you, just wanted to make sure u saw who are the ppl letting down the white race jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6341
lmfaoooooo what the fuck

legit zero sentience, its almost exactly like the incel memes. copes with being some pure white supremacist even as a societal failure -> still loves asian girls -> gets a fucking asian girl pregnant and has a hapa kid -> leaves the kid with a fuckton of identity issues and permanently hating himself, there's zero way he doesnt project his beliefs later onto his OWN KID.

how do u feel abt this son @fag112 :ROFLMAO:. ur white communities arent being washed out by ethnics, its the hypocritical white faggots like this that created the identity-issue plagued kids.
i understand what you are saying and yeah i dont agree with him going off to some asian and having a hapa child

but we do agree that whites and white society is superiour

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and curryslayerordeath
literally absolutely nothing to do w you, just wanted to make sure u saw who are the ppl letting down the white race jfl
oh thats ok

i dont like it when either party does it

i think its disgusting

like i get a disgusted feeling and bad taste in my mouth when i think about it/ see it

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath