I want a son tbh

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Can't have one tho cuz I'm ugly. I would SEAmax but I'm subhuman so imagine how ugly the kid would be having a girl racemix with a subhuman like me we would birth the next ER.

I'd unironically only date white gf but only cuz that's the only way I could have offspring without them being subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, owlofathena, whiteissuperior and 2 others
Very unexpected thread

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima, Deleted member 2214, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
arent you black?

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 5189
whats the point in having a son anyway

Can't have one tho cuz I'm ugly. I would SEAmax but I'm subhuman so imagine how ugly the kid would be having a girl racemix with a subhuman like me we would birth the next ER.

I'd unironically only date white gf but only cuz that's the only way I could have offspring without them being subhuman.
Would you consider a surrogate mother?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Remember that ginger truecel who dated Adrianna Lima?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
wdym why do you want to?
Because what fucking reason wouldn't you want a kid. It's literally wired in our brains to want to reproduce. It gives us a purpose in life.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
You pay a woman to get pregnant via a sperm donation
No because I would want my kid to be raised normally with a mother and father not just 1 father raising a kid made in a lab that's so weird.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
No because I would want my kid to be raised normally with a mother and father not just 1 father that would be so weird.
Then get a girlfriend

• +1
I don’t care for kids.

• WTF
Never heard of them (genuinely) pics?
1023770 adriana lima with boyfriend metin hara arrive at jfk air

No idea of how but proud of him and he probably has a good personality unironically.

Maybe if you nichemaxx you can get a Stacy? Your kids will turn out somewhat ok looking if you're at least a 3/10 and she's an 8+/10.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
i dunno you could advance your career or focus on yourself instead, couldn't you?
Could do that as well as have a kid. And also what would the point of that be anyway if I've got no one to provide for. No one I value and no one who values me back.

View attachment 1035185
No idea of how but proud of him and he probably has a good personality unironically.

Maybe if you nichemaxx you can get a Stacy? Your kids will turn out somewhat ok looking if you're at least a 3/10 and she's an 8+/10.
He lucked out and he's a tall 4.5-5/10 I'm a 3.5/10.

Tf is nichemaxxing?

Could do that as well as have a kid.
but again that's an insane amount of extra work when you could put all focus on yourself
And also what would the point of that be anyway if I've got no one to provide for.
your own happiness and success
No one I value and no one who values me back.
couldn't you just have friends

whats with this ape mentality of fucking/reproducing > literally everything else i thought your IQ was higher than this

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
He lucked out and he's a tall 4.5-5/10 I'm a 3.5/10.

Tf is nichemaxxing?
I doubt he mogs you. He's 4.5 TOPS, and no he's not tall lol, he's like 5'9" if Lima is 5'10".

You're a really smart user and that makes me think that you're 160+ IQ genius IRL who could come up with crazy ideas that could make normies happy and shit once you reach normie tier after looksmaxxing so the failo effect doesn't hurt you.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 5189
Buy nordic stacy eggs and hire a surrogate mother while with 2D robo android nanny of course.

Don't forget to gene editmaxx too.

• WTF
You are good looking

I doubt he mogs you. He's 4.5 TOPS, and no he's not tall lol, he's like 5'9" if Lima is 5'10".

You're a really smart user and that makes me think that you're 160+ IQ genius IRL who could come up with crazy ideas that could make normies happy and shit once you reach normie tier after looksmaxxing so the failo effect doesn't hurt you.
5'9" is tall to me. He does mog me. He has an average face literally his only failo being his eye area. Name any facial feature and I have big problems with it his only problem is eye area.

I'm a 3/10
isn't this another reason to not want kids? odds are whoever you breed with you might just make another below average looking kid and if its a boy his life is over instantly. i mean think about it, your genetics led you here, why is doing it all over again a good idea while also pouring thousands into that kid for like 20 years or so

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 5189 and mogstar
isn't this another reason to not want kids? odds are whoever you breed with you might just make another below average looking kid and if its a boy his life is over instantly. i mean think about it, your genetics led you here, why is doing it all over again a good idea while also pouring thousands into that kid for like 20 years or so
Can't stop the urge idk y

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
im white nordic race and I dont want to have children, what I want is get a insane physique fuck girls and roid my body

5'9" is tall to me. He does mog me. He has an average face literally his only failo being his eye area. Name any facial feature and I have big problems with it his only problem is eye area.
Aren't you 5'8"? Wow 1 inch. Brutal, how will you cope?

You have a good midface and sharp cheekbones unlike him.

Your eyes are buggy and alien looking but you have good medial canthus + wide set shape and have a rare amber color whereas he just has deathnic brown.

He's a ginger and you have dirty blond hair. Just get rid of your dumbo ears and jew nose and then boom, lower tier normie celebrity of your choice due to mastermind level IQ.

• JFL
You have green eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 2214
You have green eyes?
Better, he has amber which is like a really light brown and a lot rarer. If it wasn't for his Sid from Ice Age tier IPD it would halo him so hard for a white person, but he still has some features which could make him 5/10 after some surgerymaxxing.

• +1
Aren't you 5'8"? Wow 1 inch. Brutal, how will you cope?

You have a good midface and sharp cheekbones unlike him.

Your eyes are buggy and alien looking but you have good medial canthus + wide set shape and have a rare amber color whereas he just has deathnic brown.

He's a ginger and you have dirty blond hair. Just get rid of your dumbo ears and jew nose and then boom, lower tier normie celebrity of your choice due to mastermind level IQ.
medial canthus what's that

Also my eyes bein wide set are a bad thing. I look like sid. In the pic I shared here they may look fine but to everyone who I've shown my full face they said my eyes are wide apart.
Screenshot 20201106 014310

only way I can ascend is:
- get smaller ears
- sort out eyelid exposure
- get smaller nose
- get smaller lips (or grow beard)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
The bad thing is the way I'm ugly. I'm not ogre ugly or creepy ugly, I'm comically ugly. My face is a joke to people. Ppl literally laugh at the sight of me and make jokes about me. My nose is ridiculousy big and weirdly shaped and my ears look like they've been stretched and I have sid the sloth eyes and duck lips.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
I used to want an ltr and have kids, but a lot of what I learned on this site is making me rethink this. Why waste my time focusing on my children when I can focus on myself? I used to care about continuing my bloodline, but my children aren't actually me, and it's not like I'll be able to see what my bloodline does after I'm dead. I don't find children annoying, but females are. I'm also paranoid about getting cucked in an ltr. The only good benefits I can see about reproducing is how cool it is to ses a little you. The benefits of not being an ltr and reproducing (more focus on yourself and slaying more women) outweighs the "drawbacks". Drawbacks in quotes, because seeing a little you isn't that cool tbh and there's a chance you're just bringing another incel in this world. I don't see myself gaining anything from reproducing, and I'm much better off not doing so

medial canthus what's that

Also my eyes bein wide set are a bad thing. I look like sid. In the pic I shared here they may look fine but to everyone who I've shown my full face they said my eyes are wide apart.
View attachment 1035211

only way I can ascend is:
- get smaller ears
- sort out eyelid exposure
- get smaller nose
- get smaller lips (or grow beard)
Mirin your friendship with 6'3" rich celebrity Gigatyrone BBCandLMS.

Ok so...

- Otoplasty and muscle exercises for a long time.
- Browridge fillers.
- Rhinoplasty and maybe with some more foward growth since you're still 18 I think? It can help too.
- Wtf do you mean, big lips on an English person are a treasure and a Chad trait.