I want a ugly FWB more then a hot one

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
I feel like the uglier they are the more freaky they are . Am I the only one?

I have no clue, man, I have no damn clue.

• JFL
Reactions: Tsukuyomi 🌙
0DC6028C 3099 420C AAEE 480E73B4DF02

XD

I just want a friend tbh

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Yours is to ugly bro
But she worships me as a White God. I am her Chad. She's even Catholic. And this crazy bitch wants me to marry her in the Catholic church. Colonized. I'm not marrying this broad though. Just keeping my dick warm for a better hole.

But she worships me as a White God. I am her Chad. She's even Catholic. And this crazy bitch wants me to marry her in the Catholic church. Colonized.
Bruh have some self respect for fucks sake she’s a 2 PSL

Irl but In PSL a 2/10
With all the landwhales I've seen on dating apps, she's like an automatic 4/10 for me. She loses marks for poor oral hygiene though. So not quite 4/10.

With all the landwhales I've seen on dating apps, she's like an automatic 4/10 for me. She loses marks for poor oral hygiene though. So not quite 4/10.
She is a land whale bro. Yogapants was the only one who wasn’t. You even dated that curry beast wtf

She is a land whale bro. Yogapants was the only one who wasn’t. You even dated that curry beast wtf
Do you remember what the curry beast looked like? How would you compare the chink to the curry beast?

Tf is a FWB?

Do you remember what the curry beast looked like? How would you compare the chink to the curry beast?
I saw Yoga pants pic of her with the cum she’s ugly af bro she’s like a PSL of a 2

I saw Yoga pants pic of her with the cum she’s ugly af bro she’s like a PSL of a 2
That was the worst pic of her. With the worst camera angle

Why c

Fuck my eyes looks so aesthetic
I feel like the uglier they are the more freaky they are . Am I the only one?
Ngl ugly fat bitches are freaky af lowkey got a fetish ngl.

But I’ll never be seen in public with them only pretty girls

• +1
Ngl ugly fat bitches are freaky af lowkey got a fetish ngl.

But I’ll never be seen in public with them only pretty girls
LOL same but not to ugly like a PSL of a 4 the nerdy phenotype but with a nice ass and tits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
when I think of ugly but fuckable I always think of girls who aren't legitimately ugly with witch skulls/cruzon maxilla but girls with normal facial development who are rough and dirty looking and maybe have one bad or exaggerated feature but it isn't a death sentence

• +1
when I think of ugly but fuckable I always think of girls who aren't legitimately ugly with witch skulls/cruzon maxilla but girls with normal facial development who are rough and dirty looking and maybe have one bad or exaggerated feature but it isn't a death sentence
Same

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4