i want an actual bluepilled forum

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
not like reddit where they tell you that you need to indefinately work on yourself and love yourself and that sex doesnt matter. i need a forum where they gonna tell me im a pretty princess and the right one will come eventually, and all i need to do is BeLiEvE.

Well there is a subreddit where you can post a pic of yourself and even if you're ugly people will compliment you. They will go as far as to say that you shouldn't have trouble attracting girls

• Love it
Reactions: InnerVoid
Well there is a subreddit where you can post a pic of yourself and even if you're ugly people will compliment you. They will go as far as to say that you shouldn't have trouble attracting girls
thats the place i need

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
he's not even ugly nigga

he's not even ugly nigga
I seriously doubt that pic of him that's been shared is him. I mean if he's a virgin at that age then he's either insanely socially isolated or he's lying.

I seriously doubt that pic of him that's been shared is him. I mean if he's a virgin at that age then he's either insanely socially isolated or he's lying.
im pretty sure he confirmed it was him or i've never seen him deny it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 60051