I want bimax but don’t want to explain to all my friends and fam

stewiegriffin

stewiegriffin

Hold my dick mfs
The money is one thing, but I feel like I can scrap together $20k it’s not impossibly hard.

It’s more about how am I gonna:

-hide the fact that I got bimax during the recovery.
-anwser questions like why does your face look so different, did u get work done?

Also I don’t wanna wear braces for a year after as a 22 year old man.

If I could pay $20k and wake up without these issues I’d absolutely do it.

I just can’t explain to my parents/friends/girlfriend that I got a major surgery on my face when I’m already decent looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and TopzCat1
Guess mogging is not for u pal, fine with me

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 16110
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Just say you got bimax after a maxillofacial surgeon recommended it as the treatment for your “bite issues”/TMJ and jaw pain.

Also lie and say airway wasn’t great and you had sleep apnea. Mostly say jaw clicking in the joints.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Tallooksmaxxer
The money is one thing, but I feel like I can scrap together $20k it’s not impossibly hard.

-anwser questions like why does your face look so different, did u get work done?

I just can’t explain to my parents/friends/girlfriend that I got a major surgery on my face when I’m already decent looking.
Just tell them you need jaw surgery for functional reasons.

Getting braces isn't that bad. I've had them for 3 months and no one even comments on them or anything. Just don't expect to get any bitches with them on but if you need bimax then probably not an issue.

You can also get surgery-first if your bite is good enough.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Tallooksmaxxer and Lawton88
Just tell em straight up.

Their reaction is their problem.

It's your life, you have to do what you have to do.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
Just don't expect to get any bitches with them on
>implying you get bitches without braces

also isnt 3 months braces a short period of time? as i see it varies from 6 month to 2 years.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 16369
there are invisible braces nowadays

Fuck everyone else improve your looks

You don’t have friends

If they will ask why your face looks better, you can always say that you are hard mewing.

dude just say you had obstructive sleap apnea and that it is life threatening and you had to do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Tell them you had an accident that affected your face and you need remodeling surgery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back