I want distraction osteogenesis of this malar osteotomy:

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum

Where can I get it? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

just shift your midface forward theory

Damn it must be hell painful. I had enough with LL, let alone facial distraction.

just shift your midface forward theory
The problem is that my upper midface is not as developed as the lower midface (frontal section of the maxilla), so doing a Lefort wouldn't make sense. What I need is this device: the Molina Orbital Malar Distractor

If I were to use this device, the frontal section of the maxilla would have to be excluded.

The problem is that my upper midface is not as developed as the lower midface (frontal section of the maxilla), so doing a Lefort wouldn't make sense. What I need is this device: the Molina Orbital Malar Distractor

View attachment 362979

If I were to use this device, the frontal section of the maxilla would have to be excluded.
At this point I would rather get a) an implant or b) fat graft transplant

having surgery seems unrealistic since you would have something like Lf3 but without movement of the lower maxilla and no one does that

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
At this point I would rather get a) an implant
Implant is my next best bet. But I'm not going to get one until I can calculate all the ratios of my face and skull and find out exactly how much augmentation I need.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger
Implant is my next best bet. But I'm not going to get one until I can calculate all the ratios of my face and skull and find out exactly how much augmentation I need.
makes sense I read that implants aren’t removable and if they have to be removed a.e. due to infection they fuck up all of your soft tissue and nerves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399