I WANT EVERY FORUM MEMBER TO READ THIS POST

ascension124

ascension124

RTT + Height + NT = IRL Slayer
Look - I am an old user on this forum. I joined this forum in 2021 with nothing, I had 10 lays and was a poor MTN with nothing in life. I still remember graduating college and moving to a new city all by myself. I didn't have a single friend or family member I could talk to. I wanted to have a dating life badly so I went on the streets and started cold approaching women,

Every single one of them rejected me to my face.

But deep down I couldn't accept that. So I joined this forum and started learning everything I could. I started a steroid cycle with 500 test. I got 4 inch elevator shoes as advised by @Amnesia. @Amnesia Idk if you remember trendouche but you had a huge impact in my life, something I will never forget. I appreciate everthing you contributed to this forum.

After doing steroids and shoe lifts, I got tatted, fixed my skincare, and started using Dut/RU to fix my hairloss.

After all these changes, I went from 10 to 190 laycount. I slayed all kinds of women. I also grinded in my job hard and got promoted until I made over 6 figures. I started by working in a restaurant working 12 hours a day on my feet. Deep down I knew I deserved better and I told myself I would never give up until I reached my dreams. I was a friendless loser in high school and every girl rejected me. But I had hope for something better, Ultimately I improved myself through sheer persistence and hard work until I had better results with life and dating.

Today I have lost everything. I have lost my job, every girl I have been dating has ghosted me. But I want every person reading this to know that no matter what happens to you in life as a man you need to stand up and fight for what you deserve. I see so many people here saying Chad or nothing, etc. Fuck that. We as men are born to conquer. But part of life as a man is dealing with hardship. I dealt with rejection, loneliness, isolation, everything you can possibly imagine and came out on top.

And guess what?

I am going to come back on top again. I won't let these setbacks affect me. I will keep an open mind and continue to improve. Every girl has ghosted me, I have lost my job, etc. but its ok because I know I can get all that back and more.

Wherever you are in life I want you to know you can reach all your goals and desires. Please change your mindset. Have hope. Work hard on your goals and don't stop until you achieve success. It doesn't matter if you were born Chad or not. I know Chads working in Mcdonalds and I know normies that worked on themselves and achieved success. Life is what you make it. We're all gonna make it brah.

@Amnesia @pneumocystosis @Xangsane @tomm1453 @Orc @watah @chadison @softlysoftly @5.5psl

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, sayi, say∅ and 88 others
Legendary. God bless my nigga.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, IvanIvanIvanIvan, Aero and 5 others
💯

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Aero, Andremln and 2 others
If you every need any help or advice please feel free to DM me. I know what it feels like to have nothing so I am always happy to help anyone that needs it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Aero, overtier1011 and 6 others
fuark this shit was mad inspiring.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, PsychoDsk, Aero and 8 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, overtier1011, AverageCurryEnjoyer and 4 others
@mrriceguyreturn

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I want everyone here to know no matter what you are going through in life I have been through 10X worse and still succeeded

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Costcosuperstore, STUPIDREFEREES and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, zharupodrugu, sayi and 9 others
Why'd you lose everything?
I work in sales so I am measured on quota and I had a bad quarter, All girls left me because I was too focused on work. But focus on skills, because if you develop skills you can get everything back

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Aero, overtier1011 and 4 others
I work in sales so I am measured on quota and I had a bad quarter, All girls left me because I was too focused on work. But focus on skills, because if you develop skills you can get everything back
Thats crazy, you'd think some of those girls will stick knowing you can make 6 figures.

Commission based work is risky

Women are the same even if you're chad

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ascension124
Thats crazy, you'd think some of those girls will stick knowing you can make 6 figures.

Yeah they follow me on IG and when I started posting pictures of rolexes and stuff they all started messaging me but I blocked them because I don't like superficial people.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Detective, Costcosuperstore and 4 others

I make 300K today I started as a waiter at a restaurant making $12 an hour

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, kas589, Detective and 8 others
This is extremely real.

I in alot of ways had to build myself up to where I am now and it's been a fucking journey, but the results have really paid off. If you want shit to change you really have to be the one to do it. Nobody will do it for you.

And through all the pain, trust me definitely smile through the process AND be the best person you can be. Don't be a lame ass that has to do the world dirty because shit didn't work out, just be the better person and do the work.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, STUPIDREFEREES, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
legendary thread

i was just about to read it

Look - I am an old user on this forum. I joined this forum in 2021 with nothing, I had 10 lays and was a poor MTN with nothing in life. I still remember graduating college and moving to a new city all by myself. I didn't have a single friend or family member I could talk to. I wanted to have a dating life badly so I went on the streets and started cold approaching women,

But deep down I couldn't accept that. So I joined this forum and started learning everything I could. I started a steroid cycle with 500 test. I got 4 inch elevator shoes as advised by @Amnesia. @Amnesia Idk if you remember trendouche but you had a huge impact in my life, something I will never forget. I appreciate everthing you contributed to this forum.

After doing steroids and shoe lifts, I got tatted, fixed my skincare, and started using Dut/RU to fix my hairloss.

After all these changes, I went from 10 to 190 laycount. I slayed all kinds of women. I also grinded in my job hard and got promoted until I made over 6 figures. I started by working in a restaurant working 12 hours a day on my feet. Deep down I knew I deserved better and I told myself I would never give up until I reached my dreams. I was a friendless loser in high school and every girl rejected me. But I had hope for something better, Ultimately I improved myself through sheer persistence and hard work until I had better results with life and dating.

Today I have lost everything. I have lost my job, every girl I have been dating has ghosted me. But I want every person reading this to know that no matter what happens to you in life as a man you need to stand up and fight for what you deserve. I see so many people here saying Chad or nothing, etc. Fuck that. We as men are born to conquer. But part of life as a man is dealing with hardship. I dealt with rejection, loneliness, isolation, everything you can possibly imagine and came out on top.

And guess what?

I am going to come back on top again. I won't let these setbacks affect me. I will keep an open mind and continue to improve. Every girl has ghosted me, I have lost my job, etc. but its ok because I know I can get all that back and more.

Wherever you are in life I want you to know you can reach all your goals and desires. Please change your mindset. Have hope. Work hard on your goals and don't stop until you achieve success. It doesn't matter if you were born Chad or not. I know Chads working in Mcdonalds and I know normies that worked on themselves and achieved success. Life is what you make it. We're all gonna make it brah.

@Amnesia @pneumocystosis @Xangsane @tomm1453 @Orc @watah @chadison @softlysoftly @5.5psl
tears running down my ass 🥲

• Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl

And guess what?

Congratulations 🥂.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ascension124 and UZB_Strebl

And guess what?

Quit the cope of the black pill and acceapt the gold pill 😉 it never was and never is over

• +1
Reactions: ascension124, STUPIDREFEREES, overtier1011 and 1 other person

And guess what?

I’ve been preaching this bro there’s a lot of narrow minded people on this website who are jealous and have the crab in the bucket mentality

• +1
Reactions: ascension124, overtier1011 and boss8055
Based af

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ascension124 and UZB_Strebl

And guess what?

As a forum we should obviously tell each other the harsh reality and be honest but also lift each other no matter race or whatever yk

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kas589, KNOXS, overtier1011 and 4 others
As a forum we should obviously tell each other the harsh reality and be honest but also lift each other no matter race or whatever yk
No matter what race or where we come from we're all the same bro and we're all gonna make it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and boss8055

And guess what?

I suspect women ghosted you because of that laycount

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
WERE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAH!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: KNOXS, ascension124, Aero and 3 others

And guess what?

this is inspirational asf I love you

• +1
Reactions: ascension124
what you mean lost everything, you dream everything up?

And guess what?

did read, good thread

dnrd: I roided, wore elavtor shoes and tatooed for looks and women eventually found out I was shallow and didn't amount to anything outside of my 6 figure job wich I focus too much into

I am glad to hear of your success. Life is a numbers game in almost all aspects. Women come and go, opportunities come and go the most important thing is KEEPING UP YOUR MOTIVATION TO SUCCEED. Having and MAINTAINING ambition is so key. People get their motivation from many different places. For us guys sometimes its to impress girls or other times its for revenge or to "SHOW ALL THE DOUBTERS IN MY PAST" whatever it is you gotta look for it and apply it

That's also why at least for me no fap is also beneficial bc of the sexual energy that I retain from being kinda horny I convert to motivation to succeed in other aspects of my life

Again, glad to hear of your success OP, damn I really wish I had learned to monetize my advice or coaching or something back when I peaked cause I have heard many stories of people telling me how much their life improved from hearing what I had to say. Woulda been nice to have a few bucks thrown at me

OP always feel free to dm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jockey67, zharupodrugu, chadison and 7 others
I am glad to hear of your success. Life is a numbers game in almost all aspects. Women come and go, opportunities come and go the most important thing is KEEPING UP YOUR MOTIVATION TO SUCCEED. Having and MAINTAINING ambition is so key. People get their motivation from many different places. For us guys sometimes its to impress girls or other times its for revenge or to "SHOW ALL THE DOUBTERS IN MY PAST" whatever it is you gotta look for it and apply it

That's also why at least for me no fap is also beneficial bc of the sexual energy that I retain from being kinda horny I convert to motivation to succeed in other aspects of my life

Again, glad to hear of your success OP, damn I really wish I had learned to monetize my advice or coaching or something back when I peaked cause I have heard many stories of people telling me how much their life improved from hearing what I had to say. Woulda been nice to have a few bucks thrown at me

Thank you if not for you I’d be nowhere in life. Thanks for all you have done for this forum.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jockey67, zharupodrugu, STUPIDREFEREES and 2 others

And guess what?

Bodycount is cope too, the whole point of looksmaxxing is finding the right woman for you, ideally an attractive one that gives you the love that can’t be bought, the one that is incondicional and that will do anything for you. After that is having kids and a family.

Looksmaxxing just so you can find cum dumpsters to later ghost you is a complete waste of time and will make you feel empty. Been there, done that.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES

You inspired me to wear 3+ inch shoe lifts a very time I step out of my house

• Love it
Bodycount is cope too, the whole point of looksmaxxing is finding the right woman for you, ideally an attractive one that gives you the love that can’t be bought, the one that is incondicional and that will do anything for you. After that is having kids and a family.

Looksmaxxing just so you can find cum dumpsters to later ghost you is a complete waste of time and will make you feel empty. Been there, done that.
Yeah use my advice to achieve your goals bro

And guess what?

Not bad motivational thread. Too blue pilled but it works. Motivation is bullshit tho, discipline and pure force of will is what makes a man.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

And guess what?

good luck brah

• +1

And guess what?

made me shed a tear holy shit🥹

• +1
I cried ngl.

Thank you brother.

• +1