I want everyone to die

manletmachine

manletmachine

I come across as the coward, the beta male
Joined
Oct 3, 2024
Posts
4,306
Reputation
7,788
Hate my mum
Hate my dad
Hate my friends
Hate my coworkers
Hate my classmates
Hate myself

Just want everyone to die. Simple as
 
  • +1
Reactions: goontang, Deleted member 80130 and Godera
what about that whore of yours
 
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
biutiful.jpg
 
It’s not fair that I can’t be one of them. And if I can’t have what I want… I must destroy it 😈😈😈
 
He's 6 foot, though? I guess she's in heels. Damn even for Gen X it was brutal.
Nah he’s 5’10 and 3/4. He is taller but yeah she probably in heels or ground is uneven. Still brutal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 125888
I mean.. if you have nothing to lose
 
  • Love it
Reactions: manletmachine
  • Woah
Reactions: manletmachine

Similar threads

chud10282892
Replies
12
Views
56
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
surgerymaxxed1
Replies
5
Views
58
gandylite.
gandylite.
truecel_KHHV
Replies
5
Views
56
truecel_KHHV
truecel_KHHV
rehabcel
Replies
5
Views
60
Vannx
Vannx
Zygomati𝖼
Replies
2
Views
42
armemann
armemann

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top