It’s truly over for me, everyday I live is every day I want to die

truecel_KHHV

truecel_KHHV

“Visage is the chief arbiter of a man’s fortune.”
Joined
Apr 10, 2026
Posts
1,234
Reputation
1,313
About 2 days ago I moved schools. I was excited. This was a new school a fresh start, as most ppl know I got bullied in my last school. So I thought I could change things around. Idk how to express this but, on the first day.

Som guy invited me to his table. He asked for my name and what school I came from. He laughed and said that ***** one of my past bullies from my old school asked him to “take the piss out of me”.

I honestly don’t know why he wants to ruin my life so badly, I’ve never done anything to him.

It’s not like I’m mean, or I’m short, or I’m really ugly or loud or annoying. I’m just an average fucking kid.

It’s like everywhere I fucking go, my past catches up to me, idk what to do now, there are no more decent schools in my area, I’ll have to deal with this school.

not to mention on the first day I got detention. Which I don’t remember for what, I was so fucking tired becuase I stayed up all night worrying and overthinking.

Idk what I did to deserve this. If you have known me on these forums you’d know my home life is terrible. My school life has always been terrible. Everywhere I go my life is hell. I hate every part of my life.

I wonder what I can possibly do. Maybe I should js start fucking fighting every person that tries to bully me. But im too much of a coward.

There’s always a gang of them. Even the short weak kids bully me, and try to fight me, and it’s not like I can do anything becuase I know they all have freinds who are tall and jacked and popular.


Apparently some kid from my old school also wants to fight me, I have no idea why. I’m pretty sure he js wants to prove a point and show he can fight or something. He’s rlly short. I’d probably win. But it’s not like I can fight him. I’ll get suspended and either way probably not win becuase his freinds are gonna jump in the fight and beat me up anyway.

The only way out for me, Is either. Moving to another country or across the country. Which I can’t afford, I’m 13 and I don’t have access to a car.

Or

Suicide.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Barretts, lowinhibragecel and Foreverbrad
About 2 days ago I moved schools. I was excited. This was a new school a fresh start, as most ppl know I got bullied in my last school. So I thought I could change things around. Idk how to express this but, on the first day.

Som guy invited me to his table. He asked for my name and what school I came from. He laughed and said that ***** one of my past bullies from my old school asked him to “take the piss out of me”.

I honestly don’t know why he wants to ruin my life so badly, I’ve never done anything to him.

It’s not like I’m mean, or I’m short, or I’m really ugly or loud or annoying. I’m just an average fucking kid.

It’s like everywhere I fucking go, my past catches up to me, idk what to do now, there are no more decent schools in my area, I’ll have to deal with this school.

not to mention on the first day I got detention. Which I don’t remember for what, I was so fucking tired becuase I stayed up all night worrying and overthinking.

Idk what I did to deserve this. If you have known me on these forums you’d know my home life is terrible. My school life has always been terrible. Everywhere I go my life is hell. I hate every part of my life.

I wonder what I can possibly do. Maybe I should js start fucking fighting every person that tries to bully me. But im too much of a coward.

There’s always a gang of them. Even the short weak kids bully me, and try to fight me, and it’s not like I can do anything becuase I know they all have freinds who are tall and jacked and popular.


Apparently some kid from my old school also wants to fight me, I have no idea why. I’m pretty sure he js wants to prove a point and show he can fight or something. He’s rlly short. I’d probably win. But it’s not like I can fight him. I’ll get suspended and either way probably not win becuase his freinds are gonna jump in the fight and beat me up anyway.

The only way out for me, Is either. Moving to another country or across the country. Which I can’t afford, I’m 13 and I don’t have access to a car.

Or

Suicide.
Let’s be honest, no one’s reading all this

But I typed it all out anyway becuase I want to get it off my chest:feelswah:
 
It’s your fault (per black pill).
 
holy shit i moved schools at the start of this year to and it has genuinely made me want to rope and disintegrated any sense of joy i have in life
About 2 days ago I moved schools. I was excited. This was a new school a fresh start, as most ppl know I got bullied in my last school. So I thought I could change things around. Idk how to express this but, on the first day.

Som guy invited me to his table. He asked for my name and what school I came from. He laughed and said that ***** one of my past bullies from my old school asked him to “take the piss out of me”.

I honestly don’t know why he wants to ruin my life so badly, I’ve never done anything to him.

It’s not like I’m mean, or I’m short, or I’m really ugly or loud or annoying. I’m just an average fucking kid.

It’s like everywhere I fucking go, my past catches up to me, idk what to do now, there are no more decent schools in my area, I’ll have to deal with this school.

not to mention on the first day I got detention. Which I don’t remember for what, I was so fucking tired becuase I stayed up all night worrying and overthinking.

Idk what I did to deserve this. If you have known me on these forums you’d know my home life is terrible. My school life has always been terrible. Everywhere I go my life is hell. I hate every part of my life.

I wonder what I can possibly do. Maybe I should js start fucking fighting every person that tries to bully me. But im too much of a coward.

There’s always a gang of them. Even the short weak kids bully me, and try to fight me, and it’s not like I can do anything becuase I know they all have freinds who are tall and jacked and popular.


Apparently some kid from my old school also wants to fight me, I have no idea why. I’m pretty sure he js wants to prove a point and show he can fight or something. He’s rlly short. I’d probably win. But it’s not like I can fight him. I’ll get suspended and either way probably not win becuase his freinds are gonna jump in the fight and beat me up anyway.

The only way out for me, Is either. Moving to another country or across the country. Which I can’t afford, I’m 13 and I don’t have access to a car.

Or

Suicide.
 
  • +1
Reactions: truecel_KHHV
holy shit i moved schools at the start of this year to and it has genuinely made me want to rope and disintegrated any sense of joy i have in life
This new one is strict too.

We’re both fucked
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel

Similar threads

NorwegianMigrant
Replies
12
Views
70
roymustang
roymustang
Dnag
Replies
5
Views
51
erlion
erlion
surgerymaxxed1
Replies
5
Views
52
gandylite.
gandylite.
Gajjo
Replies
17
Views
63
Mansur
Mansur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top