i want hair like this nigga

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

逆様邪八宝塞
help me, im growing my hair now from a buzzcut, what length should i let it grow to and i probably should go to hair salon for them to style it like this but what to ask, should i just show videos

help me, im growing my hair now from a buzzcut, what length should i let it grow to and i probably should go to hair salon for them to style it like this but what to ask, should i just show videos

I go to a salon. They are really good. I recommend going to one, but a nice one. Not where fucking grandmas go to get their hair dyed. It's around $125 every time I go to get my hair cut. They made my hair go from like this fucking frizzy curly mess to a nice wavy style with keratin treatments, cutting, dying, etc. I definitely recommend it. It saved me.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, say∅, shizuku11111 and 1 other person
I go to a salon. They are really good. I recommend going to one, but a nice one. Not where fucking grandmas go to get their hair dyed. I got to a salon. It's around $125 every time I go to get my hair cut. They made my hair go from like this fucking frizzy curly mess to a nice wavy style with keratin treatments, cutting, dying, etc. I definitely recommend it. It saved me.
this is exactly what i'd recommend as well. no reason to have problems with bad hair when you can use a quality service, literally one of the easiest and most basic looksmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, CoreSchizo and shizuku11111
I go to a salon. They are really good. I recommend going to one, but a nice one. Not where fucking grandmas go to get their hair dyed. I got to a salon. It's around $125 every time I go to get my hair cut. They made my hair go from like this fucking frizzy curly mess to a nice wavy style with keratin treatments, cutting, dying, etc. I definitely recommend it. It saved me.
obviously yeah, my hair type is not a problem, i have naturally wavy hair, it even becomes curly when its long enough i just need someone who will know to style it good, and ig high end salon is my best option

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and xegigi