I want Hezbollah to join the war sooo bad

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I'm literally searching "Hezbollah" on Twitter every waking hour.

Israel know they can't fuck with them. They humiliated between 1985-2000 and in 2006.

They are 100x stronger than Hamas and Israel would have to invade Lebanon (they wouldn't dare unlike Gaza). Conflict will likely spill over to Syria as well. If that happens and there is conflict in Gaza and West Bank, Israel are fucked internally and externally. No doubt Iran will be dragged in. It's not like 1967 where they were fighting external armies only. Israel is a paper tiger, it can only achieve pyrrhic victories in battles but lose the long term war. Such is the case for militarily "superior" powers.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, tbh aff, Napoleon de Geso and 5 others
total israel bogging

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Corleone
It’s over for Palestine

Not even worthy of reading
Unironically your recent threads are filled with so many delusionional takes and ill information.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
you will never represent a young girls erotic dream. you will never be wanted. girls will never look sexually at you.
no girl will touch herself at night over you. you will never be loved, valued or care about at all.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, WeiWei, Mewton and 2 others
you will never represent a young girls erotic dream. you will never be wanted. girls will never look sexually at you.
no girl will touch herself at night over you. you will never be loved, valued or care about at all.
Nigga gtfo idc. I've been in jihad-mode last few days.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 21688 and 2 others

Israel know they can't fuck with them. They humiliated between 1985-2000 and in 2006.

They are 100x stronger than Hamas and Israel would have to invade Lebanon (they wouldn't dare unlike Gaza). Conflict will likely spill over to Syria as well. If that happens and there is conflict in Gaza and West Bank, Israel are fucked internally and externally. No doubt Iran will be dragged in. It's not like 1967 where they were fighting external armies only. Israel is a paper tiger, it can only achieve pyrrhic victories in battles but lose the long term war. Such is the case for militarily "superior" powers.

They will most likely join the conflict soon, already seeing multiple reports of fighting at the South-Lebanon border. Hezbollah is well-equipped and more experienced if they continue to have Arab powers such as Iran backing them throughout the fight they can cause some serious damage. It will be interesting to see the Israeli army try to fight a war on two fronts.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and SecularIslamist

I remember everyone wanting to be a Jihadi when IsIs took over Mossul and started beheading Kuffar, then they got bombed to hell and all of their fanboys didn‘t want to be associated with IsIs anymore JFL

It will be like that, just that the damage will be even worse, everyone who supported Hamas and Hezbollah, even if it was only a stupid internet post like this will be persecuted all around the world and lynched after the war will be over.

You’re underestimating the power of your enemy because you saw too much TikTok videos of antisemites who try to make it seem like Jews are weak and stupid but they are stronger than you can imagine and way smarter than you thought and you will see soon

(I am Muslim myself btw)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Skywalker and tbh aff
How about Iran? do u have wet dreams of Iran bombing Israel?

jihad jihad jihad
Allahu ackbar

• Love it
Reactions: Aypo129
Hezbollah are Shia, Sunni views shia as apostates. They have been executing Shias (ISIS)

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Me too. Let the US and Israel gangbang them

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Hezbollah are Shia, Sunni views shia as apostates. They have been executing Shias (ISIS)
Hamas doesn’t care about Shias neither do Taliban. Maybe Al qaeda does, definitely Isis though and Isis hates Hamas

I remember everyone wanting to be a Jihadi when IsIs took over Mossul and started beheading Kuffar, then they got bombed to hell and all of their fanboys didn‘t want to be associated with IsIs anymore JFL

It will be like that, just that the damage will be even worse, everyone who supported Hamas and Hezbollah, even if it was only a stupid internet post like this will be persecuted all around the world and lynched after the war will be over.

You’re underestimating the power of your enemy because you saw too much TikTok videos of antisemites who try to make it seem like Jews are weak and stupid but they are stronger than you can imagine and way smarter than you thought and you will see soon

(I am Muslim myself btw)
Aren't you the Albanian that literally says he doesn't give af for Islam or for being Muslim? :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: why are you claiming to be Muslim?

I hope worldwar happens

• +1
sure they will
....in heaven, after they blow themselves up and meet the 72 virgins :lul:

true but we unite when it comes to israel

• +1
  • +1
t

(I am Muslim myself btw)
nigger stfu you're albanian, while your doing tricks on jewish cock. Jews would snipe your bitchass in the back of the head if they saw you in israel. Cuz they view albanians as terrorists no matter how much jewish and western cock you deepthroat

they both kill eachother. i personally know a shia who got beheaded cuz he was shia
but they unite when it comes to israel

t

nigger stfu you're albanian, while your doing tricks on jewish cock. Jews would snipe your bitchass in the back of the head if they saw you in israel. Cuz they view albanians as terrorists no matter how much jewish and western cock you deepthroat
LONG LIVE ISRAEL

I might shitpost and call them kafir but really I just think they're misguided. The only Sunnis who think Shias are apostates are salafis with 'takfiri' mindset - usually consider other Sunnis astray too btw.

Anyway shia powers are far more based than cuck Sunni Arabs. The only resistance to Israel are from Shia powers; Syria, Lebanon, Yemen Houthis and Iran.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and The Grinch
lets hope so, saudi and iran need to set their differences aside.
Saudi is a Jew creation. Wahhabi-zionist dog alliance was always strong. Saudi support Israel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, yeeyeeslayer and The Grinch
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, GuyFromSingapore, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
  • +1
lets hope so, saudi and iran need to set their differences aside.
Honestly bro i don't even mind jews/israelis as people nor do i wish death upon, i just don't like the fact that they're treating my fellow palestinians like animals and genociding and bombing the fuck out of them and intentionally sniping their children and cutting of food/water from them. They've been doing this shit to the palestinians for decades way before this recent attack from hamas. And there's vidoes of idf soliders admitting to targeting children and laughing about it.

but if israelis actually showed some humnanity i wouldn't mind them

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Honestly bro i don't even mind jews/israelis as people nor do i wish death upon, i just don't like the fact that they're treating my fellow palestinians like animals and genociding and bombing the fuck out of them and intentionally sniping their children and cutting of food/water from them. They've been doing this shit to the palestinians for decades way before this recent attack from hamas. And there's vidoes of idf soliders admitting to targeting children and laughing about it.

but if israelis actually showed some humnanity i wouldn't mind them
i have a problem with jews, because of the talmud, any religious jew believe in the Talmud

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch

i cant give a hoot about Israel, Palestine or the ME in general tbh, cause its not my culture, but you guys are smoking crack if you think Israel will EVER be defeated and thats because of nukes ofc
they have the Samson option for a reason
if the existence of Israel is threatened they WILL nuke Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Mecca and Medina , make no mistake

best thing the muslims should have done is accept the 2 state solution , even if the territory was chopped
2nd best is for the rest of the Muslim states around Israel to forget about their palestinian "brothers" all together, which effectively they have done, as they only "remember" them in times of conflict such as these (massive hypocrisy)

basically unless Hezbollah gets nukes on their own, theres NO chance for them , eventually (i mean Israel can even lose 99% of territory before it decided to use nukes , so if they get invaded from all sides you can get the illusion of an arab coalition victory lets say, but they WILL ,make no mistake)

not even Iran having nukes would do shit, as they'd reserve those for Saudi Arabia and their proxies lmao

this is just BASIC info btw

• +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000
Idk all I have to say is

Ein Volk, ein Fuehrer, ein Ticket

Heil Hitler

i cant give a hoot about Israel, Palestine or the ME in general tbh, cause its not my culture, but you guys are smoking crack if you think Israel will EVER be defeated and thats because of nukes ofc
they have the Samson option for a reason
if the existence of Israel is threatened they WILL nuke Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Mecca and Medina , make no mistake

best thing the muslims should have done is accept the 2 state solution , even if the territory was chopped
2nd best is for the rest of the Muslim states around Israel to forget about their palestinian "brothers" all together, which effectively they have done, as they only "remember" them in times of conflict such as these (massive hypocrisy)

basically unless Hezbollah gets nukes on their own, theres NO chance for them , eventually (i mean Israel can even lose 99% of territory before it decided to use nukes , so if they get invaded from all sides you can get the illusion of an arab coalition victory lets say, but they WILL ,make no mistake)

not even Iran having nukes would do shit, as they'd reserve those for Saudi Arabia and their proxies lmao

this is just BASIC info btw
I never said Israel will be conquered if that's what you're implying, but I did say they can 'lose' in the sense not achieve their objectives.

Hezbollah have not been defeated by Israel even if they took a battering and humiliated them in 1986 and 2006. Also they're 100x the force Hamas is and they have precision guided missiles which can strike nuclear sites in Israeli territory causing untold destruction. They can literally tarnish their nuclear programme.

If it breaks out into a regional war, and they're fighting in Gaza, West bank, north with Hezbollah and Assad decided he wants to be popular and retake Golan Heights which technically everyone knows belongs to Syria than the idea that Israel will not struggle when a 1000 rag tag army wearing sandals took over lots of towns is cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Skywalker

Imagine caring about this random Jewish conflict while hoejabis get fucked in the ass by white kikes

Me too

• +1
I never said Israel will be conquered if that's what you're implying, but I did say they can 'lose' in the sense not achieve their objectives.

Hezbollah have not been defeated by Israel even if they took a battering and humiliated them in 1986 and 2006. Also they're 100x the force Hamas is and they have precision guided missiles which can strike nuclear sites in Israeli territory causing untold destruction. They can literally tarnish their nuclear programme.

If it breaks out into a regional war, and they're fighting in Gaza, West bank, north with Hezbollah and Assad decided he wants to be popular and retake Golan Heights which technically everyone knows belongs to Syria than the idea that Israel will not struggle when a 1000 rag tag army wearing sandals took over lots of towns is cope.
this is true but the US and Netanyahu govnmt and retarded asf here lol

1. if Israel gets attacked as you say it means they pushed things too far in Gaza
2. then if US attacks Hezbollah as they said they would in case they go after Israel, its STUPID asf cause that will generate attacks in the US , which these boomers in the Congress dont get it 🤦‍♂️
3. plus it will generate instability and hate in the US from muslims and left wing organizations

i just want the US to stay out of it and let Israel deal with it on their own, its not our pb, it pisses me off lol

• +1