I want Lebanon and Israel to go to war so bad

@sportsmogger are you arab?
no but i hang around a lot of arabs and my country is apart of the arab world but not arab

Yet old ass arab grandpas and ladies say I'm Arab and ask why I don't speak it jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Autismcel and 1 other person
no but i hang around a lot of arabs and my country is apart of the arab world but not arab

Yet old ass arab grandpas and ladies say I'm Arab and ask why I don't speak it jfl
are you sudanese or somali

many many jordanians are khaleeji passing
I wanna know why some khaleeji guys look indian jfl, do you know the history behind it? It can't be from the millions of indians cause they've just started migrating like 20-30 years ago

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I am going there as a mercenary, going to go ER on both israelis and lebanonis

• JFL

Mirin bbc ngl

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I wanna know why some khaleeji guys look indian jfl, do you know the history behind it? It can't be from the millions of indians cause they've just started migrating like 20-30 years ago
tbh and this might be a hot take but on the real if we're being 100% serious i don't think they really do

i think it's moreso a meme/insult that people throw at khaleejis more than it being based in truth

sure many khaleejis are dark skinned but that doesn't mean they look indian, the features are different

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang and Autismcel
tbh and this might be a hot take but on the real if we're being 100% serious i don't think they really do

i think it's moreso a meme/insult that people throw at khaleejis more than it being based in truth

sure many khaleejis are dark skinned but that doesn't mean they look indian, the features are different
Nah there are some deadass khaleejis who look indian and get bullied by the others for it

Look up the YouTuber "BanderitaX" and محمد المكسيكي

They look purebred ranjeets

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, egyptianKang and yeeyeeslayer
Nah there are some deadass khaleejis who look indian and get bullied by the others

in general i don't think they do it's only some 😂

banderita is from jazan lmao he's an exception in his region they look darker and more indian looking than average saudi

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Nah there are some deadass khaleejis who look indian and get bullied by the others for it
no i know there are some but they're the minority,

the average khaleeji and most khaleejis don't look indian despite their tanned skin

• +1
in general i don't think they do it's only some 😂

banderita is from jazan lmao he's an exception in his region they look darker and more indian looking than average saudi
Yeah both are jizanis

If I was born a jizani I would've killed myself ngl

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
no i know there are some but they're the minority,

the average khaleeji and most khaleejis don't look indian despite their tanned skin
What are features of indian people? Like what makes you look at someone and instantly go "he's indian" even if he had light brown skin?

آف، أحب بندريتا، رجعت لي ذكريات حلوة، من زمان ما سامع بيه:Comfy:

• Love it
What are features of indian people? Like what makes you look at someone and instantly go "he's indian" even if he had light brown skin?
bth idk if i can explain or put it into words you can just tell

• +1
آف، أحب بندريتا، رجعت لي ذكريات حلوة، من زمان ما سامع بيه:Comfy:
بعد ماسوا تكميم صار سامج، تغيرت شخصيتة

• JFL
Nahh I am not working for anyone chief, I am a independent freelance contractor! I am just there to kill, rape and loot
BRO IS THE JEW :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and ElySioNs
I am a independent freelance contractor!
is it true if mercenaries dont do semen retention they die? i heard it from another mercenary that self deployed in syria n shiee

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Dont ruin my country pls

• JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang
is it true if mercenaries dont do semen retention they die? i heard it from another mercenary that self deployed in syria n shiee
Depends on the mercenary, I don't do semen retention

• Woah
Reactions: egyptianKang
بعد ماسوا تكميم صار سامج، تغيرت شخصيتة
يا ساتر، ما كنت أدري, صار لي سنوات ما شفت محتواه. والشيء المضحك إنه أذكره كان يقول إنه خايف ينحف لأنه يخاف يفقد جاذبيته/كاريزماه كيوتيوبر:lul:،

لانه كبر قناته والناس عرفته وحبته وهو متين.

• +1
يا ساتر، ما كنت أدري, صار لي سنوات ما شفت محتواه. والشيء المضحك إنه أذكره كان يقول إنه خايف يخسر وزنه لأنه يخاف يفقد جاذبيته/كاريزماه كيوتيوبر:lul:،

لانه كبر قناته والناس عرفته وحبته وهو متين.
هو صار مايصارخ وكذا، شخصيتة تغيرت

قارن مقاطعه وهو يلعب ماريو ميكر زمان والحين

والله مقاطع ماريو ميكر حقته كانت حفلة ههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه

• Love it
Just make sure you don't ruin semen retention for the wrong person in this region, you may get honor killed if you aren't careful

they're already at war lol

also why are you desperate for lebanese refugees to come when there are already millions of syrian refugee girls all around the world that are sunni and practically look the same as lebanese girls
I never see any in the UK. It's always the men.... :feelswah:

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Just make sure you don't ruin semen retention for the wrong person in this region, you may get honor killed if you aren't careful
the guy told me some of his mates had sex with the syrian nurses but he and some comrades abstained, the ones that went to fuck all died in combat :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and ElySioNs
هو صار مايصارخ وكذا، شخصيتة تغيرت

قارن مقاطعه وهو يلعب ماريو ميكر زمان والحين

والله مقاطع ماريو ميكر حقته كانت حفلة ههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه
هههه، يمكن بعد ما نزل وزنه، بدأ يحس نفسه إنسان محترم أكثر، فعشان كذا صار يتصرف بجدية و صار يعمل حاله رزين و كذا

• +1
I swear they don't look Indian. They're just dark, but facial features look way off. Some do look Indian / Paki but it's an extreme minority.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and yeeyeeslayer
the guy told me some of his mates had sex with the syrian nurses but he and some comrades abstained, the ones that went to fuck all died in combat :feelskek:
Allah damned them all unfortunately and they died, you don't have sex with a muslim only jews and christians!
Be careful nd shiet tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and egyptianKang
I swear they don't look Indian. They're just dark, but facial features look way off. Some do look Indian / Paki but it's an extreme minority.
this.

this whole indian thing is just a meme/insult used in online race wars between arabs,

• +1
هههه، يمكن بعد ما نزل وزنه، بدأ يحس نفسه إنسان محترم أكثر، فعشان كذا صار يتصرف بجدية و صار يعمل حاله رزين و كذا
هو من اول محترم، بس صار يستحي كثير مدري ليه

• +1
Look up "BanderitaX" and be honest, does he look indian to you? Features and skin color-wise

• +1
Look up "BanderitaX" and be honest, does he look indian to you? Features and skin color-wise
Oh yeah for sure he looks Indian. But I can tell you for sure that is rare af. Many middle eastern countries when they're dark they just end up looking mutt tbh.

Whenever I've visited middle eastern countries like Saudi or north African countries like Morocco half of them look darker than me, but their dark features look more sand / mutt rather than curry. This guy Banderita guy is a cherry pick.

• +1
هو من اول محترم، بس صار يستحي كثير مدري ليه
مدري، يمكن ما له دخل بخسارة وزنه يمكن بس إنه كبر ونضج

• +1
Oh yeah for sure he looks Indian. But I can tell you for sure that is rare af. Many middle eastern countries when they're dark they just end up looking mutt tbh.

Whenever I've visited middle eastern countries like Saudi or north African countries like Morocco half of them look darker than me, but their dark features look more sand / mutt rather than curry. This guy Banderita guy is a cherry pick.
He's jizani btw

People like to bully them for fun and for being dark skinned jfl, it's so messed up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and SecularIslamist
nah i ain't never seen a lebanese miss they all hit perfectly :feelshaha:
They look good tbh. The only Arabs I have found attr were all lebenese and ofc Christian ones look the best because Christ’s children’s souls will be reflected in their looks 😉

I was out and saw a big bum one she was a little sexy Middle East slut with Botox and injections done looking like a spicy Latina. Lebenese women only look good cos they look Latino

• +1
I don't care about the military or political situation. I just wanna see Lebanese cuties become refugees and then I can hopefully catch one. Idc about the Christian ones, but I'm open to Sunnimaxxing the Shia girls. They are fine AF. Probably the finest of the finest MENAs. Mashallah 😍

@shia.jihadist @yeeyeeslayer @vaseqmoherad
Bhenchod wants war but will stay at his home in the slums of London. :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, SecularIslamist, shia.jihadist and 2 others

All browns look the same. But tbh as I said to @shia.jihadist and @yeeyeeslayer shia girls do mogg sumo girls 🤷‍♂️

Sunnis can mock shias call them retards all they want but the hottest mena food I see was Iranian. And the ONLY actual bitch I seen from that region that made me stutter when I spoke to her cos usually they all look like semetic witches in ninja scarfs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, yeeyeeslayer and sportsmogger
All browns look the same. But tbh as I said to @shia.jihadist and @yeeyeeslayer shia girls do mogg sumo girls 🤷‍♂️

Sunnis can mock shias call them retards all they want but the hottest mena food I see was Iranian. And the ONLY actual bitch I seen from that region that made me stutter when I spoke to her cos usually they all look like semetic witches in ninja scarfs.
lol tbh they’re all equally hot to me whether Sunni Shia or Christian

• +1
Stupid if they are allowed into the west they will be 100x harder to get than if they were in their own country.

الخنيث ذا مدري وش يبي يفتن بيننا

@yeeyeeslayer @shia.jihadist

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang, shia.jihadist and yeeyeeslayer
lol tbh they’re all equally hot to me whether Sunni Shia or Christian
Nar. Went to uni with a Christian one. She was ugly she hit on me alongside the subhuman Moroccan girl and I had to dip because their shwarma asses were coming for me

Truth is most are ugly asf mena women are the 2nd most overrated race of women behind gooks, I lived in an Arab area went to a multicultural school with Arabs blacks and pakis and even whites making up around 20% of the pop equally even a few afghans and Persians were there one of my closest friends was Afghan there

And yet the baddest Arab foid ironically was slightly overweight with a nice voice (good face you could tell if she lost weight she’d be stacylite) but her parents made her come to school in Chador so she was essentially off limits who TF wants to slay an Nazghul from LOTR.

From my exp seeing a Attr mena is as rare as seeing an Attr curry or black foid. There’s a QT Arab foid where I live but I think she may be underage 👀 like age 17

الخنيث ذا مدري وش يبي يفتن بيننا

@yeeyeeslayer @shia.jihadist
اي ادري انا من البداية عرفت له، عشان كذا تعمدت أرد بطريقة تبين إني أقبل الكل من كل الطوائف والأديان. والله تعبني موضوع الطائفية كافي، ما يهمني صراحة، أنا حتى مو متدين لهالدرجة

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang and Autismcel