i want limb shortening to be bieber's height

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
i want to be 5'7.5 cause it's perfect prettyboy height like bieber, what are my options?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jagged0, mogstar and 1 other person
i want to be 5'7.5 cause it's perfect prettyboy height like bieber, what are my options?
Screenshot 20211103 2010572
“I mean, there are things to prevent that nowadays, like Propecia,” Bieber said. “I don’t know why he doesn’t just get those things, those products. You just take Propecia and your hair grows back. Have you not got it over here?”

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 2403
William_Sumbarines_Crop.png
Shallow the Bieberpill
original.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
View attachment 1390595“I mean, there are things to prevent that nowadays, like Propecia,” Bieber said. “I don’t know why he doesn’t just get those things, those products. You just take Propecia and your hair grows back. Have you not got it over here?”
what should i do about my problem tho? induce mild scoliosis through lack of vitamin D?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Jagged0
@AlwaysHaveQuestions do you know who does limb shortening? i will book a flight to whatever shithole he is from to be bieber's height.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and AlwaysHaveQuestions
@gigi we could've been so good together.....

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and mogstar
what should i do about my problem tho? induce mild scoliosis through lack of vitamin D?
I heard using a sledgehammer to break your legs can decrease your height

• +1
@gigi we could've been so good together.....
We still can. But u don’t answer me on discord u don’t talk to me anymore u just tag me in random posts like this. I’m just a slut to u that u used for a quick fuck

• JFL
We still can. But u don’t answer me on discord u don’t talk to me anymore u just tag me in random posts like this. I’m just a slut to u that u used for a quick fuck
i'm not in the mood to talk to anyone atm it isn't personal i still talk to u on here anyway

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and mogstar
you're an idiot