I WANT .ORG INFAMY. TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT IN MY NEXT SLAY TAPE/STORY

dimocel

dimocel

Genetic Waste
Joined
May 2, 2026
Posts
1,088
Reputation
1,705
As long as it isn’t illegal, disgusting (rape pissing on her) I’ll say whatever on video and do whatever I want this to live in infamy

CURRENT FOIDS ON THE ROSTER

99+ THESE CAN COME SOON
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0289.jpeg
    IMG_0289.jpeg
    406.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0290.jpeg
    IMG_0290.jpeg
    353.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0291.jpeg
    IMG_0291.jpeg
    606.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity
choke her out
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
is the asian one korean? im mirin ur matches bro. whenever i read slay threads i always get frustrated because ill never expereicne this
 
while fucking her, u should say something like "asians cant stretch u out like me" and then ill tag all the ricecopers on this forum lol
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

dimocel
Replies
10
Views
46
RICEascension
RICEascension
jartetetron
Replies
7
Views
29
lovend
lovend
underdeveloped
Replies
21
Views
126
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
NW3Slayer
Replies
7
Views
132
infini
infini
AutistKhan
Replies
22
Views
90
AutistKhan
AutistKhan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top