I want some recommendations on things I can eat to have a more nutritious diet.

blackincel

blackincel

Trying to achieve higher psl
I’ve heard about eating raw meat and lots of raw eggs, I’ve always eaten farm raised and non super market meat and eggs but I want to know about other things that can give a fully nutritious lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Raw fresh never frozen seafood preferably wild caught

• +1
Reactions: blackincel
meat, Whole Foods, raw milk

Basically primal keto

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and blackincel
Raw fresh never frozen seafood preferably wild caught
Yes I eat oysters whenever they have them from a fresh market, fishermen sell their catch directly from the sea. Also eat plenty of raw shrimp when it’s summer.

Yes I eat oysters whenever they have them from a fresh market, fishermen sell their catch directly from the sea. Also eat plenty of raw shrimp when it’s summer.
Fresh market? Lucky fucker.

I have a farmer’s market around me today.

We’ll see if I go or not. Literally haven’t slept from wageslaving.

Fresh market? Lucky fucker.

I have a farmer’s market around me today.

We’ll see if I go or not. Literally haven’t slept from wageslaving.
Yeah, it’s the perks of living in Spain. I have a fresh market right next door because my town is a traditional old town, the food is very cheap too.

• Woah
Not really a health recommendation but Parmigianno Reggiano. That shit is so good if you can get a high quality one.

• +1
I’ve heard about eating raw meat and lots of raw eggs, I’ve always eaten farm raised and non super market meat and eggs but I want to know about other things that can give a fully nutritious lifestyle.
even cooked meat is better than all the other BS unnatural foods u can get

Yeah, it’s the perks of living in Spain. I have a fresh market right next door because my town is a traditional old town, the food is very cheap too.
I went to my farmer's market and it was complete shit. 90% plant based...nothing I can't get from other sources. Congrats!

raw eggs are worse than cooked eggs, just dont over cook ur eggs

cook them on medium-low heat and you will know theyre “finished” when theyre still runny but also not raw, basically just in the middle.