I want the middle third of my ear back

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
20191126 200733

IMG 20191126 201152 757

this thread is a sequel of:

I don't know why that dogshit of my surgeon decided to pin back the middle third of my left ear so much that now it's completely attatched to my concha and it's hidden by the antihelix.
Furthermore the overcorrection of the middle third leads to a "banana" appearance of the ear.

In future I will pay extra 2K euros to fix this subhuman ear. In the picture below you can see how a normal helix (the outer part of the ear) should be. The other ear has had a better result after the surgery, but I may fix it too in future.
Improving my ear furtherly won't increase my PSL significantly, but I have BDD and I can't stand theese ears.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, SayNoToRotting, Titbot and 6 others
So fukn unlucky

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
It's interesting

Chad can sunbathe for 3 hours, smoke and drink almost everyday and will still be Chad, In fact, he will be even more Chad

Normies and Incels can have even surgery, they will get lower

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NormieKilla, n33tf1f, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
lol this nigga fell for the surgery meme

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
It's interesting

Chad can sunbathe for 3 hours, smoke and drink almost everyday and will still be Chad, In fact, he will be even more Chad

Normies and Incels can have even surgery, they will get lower
having overcorrected ears is still better than having prominent ears

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
They fucked it up, I'm sorry for you

An otoplasty is supposed to be the easiest surgery and your surgeon still fucked it up. Damn you're very unlucky

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 3962
can you get an otoplasty revision from a different surgeon

They fucked it up, I'm sorry for you
at the moment the only thing I can do is growing hair to cover this deformed ear.

can you get an otoplasty revision from a different surgeon
sure, but now I have to invest my money in more important surgeries

no ear for face

Sue him bro!
Where are you from?

• JFL
Reactions: Marw
sure, but now I have to invest my money in more important surgeries
It's better than having messed up ears. This is a Longshot but maybe look into sueing the surgeon for botched surgery. It's unlikely you can but if your surgery results were caused by the surgeon acting in a negligent way you may be able to. Still it will probably be expensive to sue

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
make sure to write negative reviews somewhere in order to harm reputation of this doctor

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 3962
Whats his name? I need oto and i want to make sure I dont visit this fucktard

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Titbot
No ears for your cadaver coloring

I know you are unhappy with your result , but i can guarantee no1 will notice this irl. Ears are also the last thing people notice about some1's face, you should just move on.

I know you are unhappy with your result , but i can guarantee no1 will notice this irl. Ears are also the last thing people notice about some1's face, you should just move on.
That's nor true. My protruding ears affected my aesthetic and I got more positive feedback from people after my otoplasty. It barely gives PSL points but at least it corrects a failo.
Lorss I'm sad that you spent so much money into a failed surgery. I wish it to succeed so you could stack money for other surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
maybe if u grew ur hair it would cover it up

That's nor true. My protruding ears affected my aesthetic and I got more positive feedback from people after my otoplasty. It barely gives PSL points but at least it corrects a failo.
Lorss I'm sad that you spent so much money into a failed surgery. I wish it to succeed so you could stack money for other surgeries.
What do you mean more positive feedback. Are you aware of the placebo effect at all? Most likely you just interpreted reactions from people differently, no1 cares or notices, unless they looked like this.

You guys worry about so many things that are completely irrelevant lmao, i can understand being selfconscious about your recessed jaw etc , however being selfconscious about your ears being like 10 degrees more flared like OP is just mental issues. 100% guarantee you if OP does revision, he will be unhappy again with something else, you guys will always manage to see flaws in everything and be unhappy.

Last edited:
What do you mean more positive feedback. Are you aware of the placebo effect at all? Most likely you just interpreted reactions from people differently, no1 cares or notices, unless they looked like this.
View attachment 175044
You guys worry about so many things that are completely irrelevant lmao, i can understand being selfconscious about your recessed jaw etc , however being selfconscious about your ears being like 10 degrees more flared like OP is just mental issues. 100% guarantee you if OP does revision, he will be unhappy again with something else, you guys will always manage to see flaws in everything and be unhappy.
That's not irrelevant, big protruding ears are a failo. I often got called monkey from my childhood to the time I got the surgery. I don't get call an ape anymore and I let you know why.