I want the society to finally collapse and die fighting

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
The preferable option would be that society reverts to the old traditional manners peacefully but that shit isn't happening anytime soon.

I mean, men are weak and feminine and jews don't stop messing around with it, it's obvious that a society conformed by women (modern men alike) is going to fall as demonstrated various times throughout history (and it's logical ffs). I think the most probable option is the complete collapse of this modern absurdity we call society, either internally or by sandnigger sustitution or who knows really, all I can really say it's that there will be fighting.

And I wanna die fighting in that collapse, that would be my ideal way of dying, with a purpose (not being run over by a car or some ridiculous crap). Also JFL @ dying around your loved ones, that's a thing of the past, what loved ones? Your wife and your only son? At 75 years? Wtf are you going to do from 50 years and onwards? Look at my thread from incels.me for quality information: https://incels.me/threads/life-expectancy.57667/

This ridicule reality needs to stop and I wouldn't mind dying for it to stop.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 6401
Dying in a war is ideal death tbh. Not today's society where they fight with planes and guns. Fuck that cuck shit. I talk about the barbaric way with arrows, swords, horses etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, MrGlutton and Deleted member 6401
Dying in a war is ideal death tbh. Not today's society where they fight with planes and guns. Fuck that cuck shit. I talk about the barbaric way with arrows, swords, horses etc.
We will not return to those times but hey, to die shooting is better than dying at 1093974394 years old in your bed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
We will not return to those times but hey, to die shooting is better than dying at 1093974394 years old in your bed
Yes but that is also very luck dependent.. You can get shot by accident in the war not because he was precise. How will u cope knowing that?

• +1
Yes but that is also very luck dependent.. You can get shot by accident in the war not because he was precise. How will u cope knowing that?
At least I died for something you know, I tried

• +1
At least I died for something you know, I tried
There is a better option that fighting for your cuck country that doesn't care about you. You can isolate yourself in the mountain, build your house, hunt your food, set up fires, kill the enemy people that get on your land etc.

• +1
There is a better option that fighting for your cuck country that doesn't care about you. You can isolate yourself in the mountain, build your house, hunt your food, set up fires, kill the enemy people that get on your land etc.
I don't mean a war, I mean the collapse, the War to rebuild civilization, not Russia vs USA and allies or some shit

• +1
Got a good laugh at this. Sandnoggers will most likely cause downfall of europe
It is one out of many possible reasons (Imagine a mega-giga ultra volcanic euroption, I mean it can happen), but sunneggers have a bazillion kids while white men 1.21 or some shit

• +1
It is one out of many possible reasons (Imagine a mega-giga ultra volcanic euroption, I mean it can happen), but sunneggers have a bazillion kids while white men 1.21 or some shit
Yeah also actual niggers in the USA reproduce like rodents

• +1
Yeah also actual niggers in the USA reproduce like rodents
Yeah but they get shot at while here in Europe they pour them in, your real problem is mexicans and "la raza"

• +1
Yeah but they get shot at while here in Europe they pour them in, your real problem is mexicans and "la raza"
I'm fine with beaners. Hard working and generally pretty kind people

• +1
Yeah but they are slowly invading your country (I know they speak my same language but really only true spanish descendants are on Argentina, Uruguay and Chile)

The others must know the ways of the white man, still behave like animals

• +1
Yeah but they are slowly invading your country (I know they speak my same language but really only true spanish descendants are on Argentina, Uruguay and Chile)

The others must know the ways of the white man, still behave like animals
Yeah they breed like rats. As long as they stay out of my pure white bloodline I'll.be fine (literally 100% European according to my genetics test)

• +1
Yeah they breed like rats. As long as they stay out of my pure white bloodline I'll.be fine (literally 100% European according to my genetics test)
Yeah but soon you Will be a minority in your own country, doesn't that disturbs you?

• +1
  • +1

The preferable option would be that society reverts to the old traditional manners peacefully but that shit isn't happening anytime soon.

I mean, men are weak and feminine and jews don't stop messing around with it, it's obvious that a society conformed by women (modern men alike) is going to fall as demonstrated various times throughout history (and it's logical ffs). I think the most probable option is the complete collapse of this modern absurdity we call society, either internally or by sandnigger sustitution or who knows really, all I can really say it's that there will be fighting.

And I wanna die fighting in that collapse, that would be my ideal way of dying, with a purpose (not being run over by a car or some ridiculous crap). Also JFL @ dying around your loved ones, that's a thing of the past, what loved ones? Your wife and your only son? At 75 years? Wtf are you going to do from 50 years and onwards? Look at my thread from incels.me for quality information: https://incels.me/threads/life-expectancy.57667/

This ridicule reality needs to stop and I wouldn't mind dying for it to stop.
Society is slowly collapsing if you haven't noticed that, i also feel ww3 is coming soon tbh like max 2030

99.99% of all organisms to exist died gruesomely, only recently have we humans started to die peacefully of old age