I want to attempt Heightmaxxing

turtlepilled

turtlepilled

rotting
I want to try seriously try and attempt heightmaxxing

For reference I am 163cm tall (5’4 and 146 lbs 27% bf) and 16 years old with (15 year old bone age)

I feel like the increased hunger will make me fatter when I’m on mk677. And I hear I have to eat clean while on it.

The only supplements I am on right now are Aromatase Inhibitors (anastrozole 1 mg tablet each day) prescribed by my endocrinologist. I’ve been on them for 2 months already so far no side effects. My endocrinologist says I shouldn’t take HGH or anything that mimics the effect of it so things like mk677 because I don’t have any GH deficiencies, but I really wanna do anything I can to max out my height.

I want to try mk677 but I know that I can get diabetes if I try.

This is the mk677 I’m planning to buy (I try to stay away from liquids because I think injecting is a hassle and if my parents see they will think I’m doing hardcore steroids or something.)

I know I have to watch my diet and blood pressure while on mk677, so I have to purchase supplements that supports blood pressure.

What do you guys think I should do regarding the purchase of mk677 and what should I look out for?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and ChristianChad
yes you should die i agree

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19629 and Deleted member 21044
The only supplements I am on right now are Aromatase Inhibitors (anastrozole 1 mg tablet each day) prescribed by my endocrinologist.
why are you prescribed those? is your endocrinologist giving them to you purely for height or

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
It may work but will take its toll. As anything does.

Do it and if doesn't work, save for LL surgery. Being 5'4 will ruin your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
Dude u are 16 still have time to grow just get some sleep

Yea my endocrinologist knows how desperate I am for height growth so she prescribed those
why are you prescribed those? is your endocrinologist giving them to you purely for height or

Yea my endocrinologist knows how desperate I am for height growth so she prescribed those
So she is willing to proscribe you AIs but she doesn't want you taking MK-677? Makes no sense. Take MK-677 anyway if you can't get HGH. But since your predicted height is 5'6, you might as well just save up for limb lengthening.

• +1
Damn that sucks how tall is your dad?
My dad is 5’8 mom is 5’3 but I don’t think I will be as tall as my dad because I stunted my growth with gym when I was a hamzacel

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
So she is willing to proscribe you AIs but she doesn't want you taking MK-677? Makes no sense. Take MK-677 anyway if you can't get HGH. But since your predicted height is 5'6, you might as well just save up for limb lengthening.
How can I prevent myself from getting diabetes from MK677?

My dad is 5’8 mom is 5’3 but I don’t think I will be as tall as my dad because I stunted my growth with gym when I was a hamzacel
I wouldnt worry about it tbh asians on average are short especially filipinos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 1901
How can I prevent myself from getting diabetes from MK677?
Don't eat too much carbohydrates, and you should be fine as long as you aren't predisposed. You can take berberine with it also to prevent insulin resistance.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 15669
Using them is a lil bit risky but hey hoo🤷🏻‍♂️
its about weighing the risks vs benefits and at his height it's worth risking it

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Eat as much protein as you can

its about weighing the risks vs benefits and at his height it's worth risking it
Hes a filipino 5.4 is pretty much average there

• So Sad
OP should die caging at the subhumans telling him he will mog or be anything less than miserable his entire life

Idk bro. But i'll buy the same stuff ur using. Just link it to me on discord im gonna go get a blood test and schedule an appointment for a bone plate check
1EFD1354 62B2 43D4 A751 D804F2D66149

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
but I really wanna do anything I can to max out my height.
try the The Grow Taller Gurus advices, there are some testimonies of people who claim he has helped them to grow several inches. Could be fake, but bro you are 163, its over for you, at least in Europe and America. Try anything to grow taller or rope